Package shipping location recommendations?

juju

DIS Veteran
After many happy years we have decided we are done with our Disney adventures and will be selling our DVC and will be making one of our last trips soon. However, we have 2 Owners Lockers full of all kinds of stuff. I imagine we’ll just leave some of the items in the room when we leave but would like to ship some things home (all of the wine glasses from those fun parties they used to have during F&W and RunDisney stuff). Does anyone have a recommendation for a UPS or FedEx location? We will be at BWV.

Thank you to everyone here that has helped us over the years and happy and safe travels! Gosh, it used to be fun.

After many happy years we have decided we are done with our Disney adventures and will be selling our DVC and will be making one of our last trips soon. However, we have 2 Owners Lockers full of all kinds of stuff. I imagine we’ll just leave some of the items in the room when we leave but would like to ship some things home (all of the wine glasses from those fun parties they used to have during F&W and RunDisney stuff). Does anyone have a recommendation for a UPS or FedEx location? We will be at BWV.

Thank you to everyone here that has helped us over the years and happy and safe travels! Gosh, it used to be fun.
Pre-COVID, I would have said to take your stuff over to the Boardwalk Convention Center Business Office. I shipped stuff home from the Beach Club Convention Center Business Office - they provide the box. I can't remember if they used FedEx or UPS. But
a) I don't know if they are open these days, and
b) I shipped home dirty laundry, not wine glasses, so I wasn't worried about how careful they would be about wrapping the stuff before shipping.

I have shipped from the convention center in the contemporary post-pandemic. They were still open and will box everything up for you. Easy to get to - just down the hall on the second floor, take the escalator down and they are on the right.

You can leave it in the laundry room. I've seen people leave ponchos and all kinds of similar stuff in there.

There's also a UPS store 7862 W Irlo Bronson (192) in Kissimmee. Easy ride from the resorts assuming light traffic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter