• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Package rates to be released this weekend

rusty4

DIS Veteran
I just called to check on rates for Jan. 2011. I was told to wait until this weekend. Then they will have accurate room and package rates available the CM told me. I guess I can wait a few days.

Wow, I hope the pkg rates will be out. I know i've heard that people here have been getting room only 2011 rates already.

I'm not going to book for a few months, just really want my trip priced out.:wizard:

Exactly what do package rates cover? Would this be when they would offer free dining if it was available?

Package pricing, from what I understand, is the combination of Tickets, Room and/or dining.

However, with regards to 'FREE' dining, this is a promotion that is typically obtained through a special PIN or such. Although, over the past few years Disney has been gracious enough to open up FREE dining dates to the general public. Which I hope they do again in the future, but it is not for guaranteed, especially with Disney's talk about pulling back on their discounts in the near future.

I just called to check on rates for Jan. 2011. I was told to wait until this weekend. Then they will have accurate room and package rates available the CM told me. I guess I can wait a few days.

Wow, get the name of that CM because he/she was actually right :rotfl2: Now the fun planning can begin :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter