• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Package Holidays

T16GEM

<font color=blue>I must have a funnel cake when I'
Hi,

A quick question for thos of you who have booked and taken an infant to Europe, what did you do about a car seat suring transfers to the hotel etc? It suddenly struck me that we may need a seat - so do we have to take our own and what would happen with it on the flight as Shelby isn't having her own seat?

Thanks for your help.

Gems

When my daughter was a baby, I took her own. We Just checked it in with our luggage. It also very useful as we used it as a feeding chair as well. It was one of the small car seats that last till 9 months.

When we had bus transfers we just held him on our laps as we did on the plane. The one time we hired a car, we hired a car seat with it, but the amount it cost to hire we could have bought one in the UK! :( You would probably be better putting your own in the hold as luggage and paying any excess.

we have always taken ours and its just gone in the hold :) we have never been charged for it either :teeth:

Thanks for the help with this - it's very confusing to know what you are required to do by law when it comes that this sort of thing.

I think I will just take ours and put it in the hold, Shelby likes to nap in it during the day so hopefully she will do that also! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter