Package Delivery / Drop Off Location

DeBestWife

Earning My Ears
Good Afternoon All...from the snowy cold North.

We are Disney Vetrans...but have no hang ups about USF/IOA...we just haven't made it there yet... :rolleyes1 ...until now that is! :woohoo: We are very excited to be making our first adventure to USF/IOA in May 2008. We will only have one day...and I know we will only have time to get a taste for the parks...but we are all looking forward to it.

I have a couple of questions about USF/IOA that I have been unable to track down myself. Do the stores at USF/IOA have a way to send packages to the front of the park the way they do at...I hate to even do this...Disney? :rolleyes1 :rotfl: The second question is...We will be using ****** Transportation to and from our :rolleyes1 Disney Resort :rolleyes1 ...Where is the drop off location? My best quess is that it is outside of the City Walk Area somewhere...am I close?

Thanks so much for all the questions you don't even know you already answered...and THANKS in advance for answering my questions.

As I side note...I have already ordered Keylly's book and am anxiously awaiting it's arrival.

Stephanie in Idaho
:rolleyes1 :yay: Only 70 till we get to Disney :yay: :rolleyes1
:cool2: :cool1: Only 77 days till our first adventure at USF/IOA! :cool1: :cool2:

Good Afternoon All...from the snowy cold North.

We are Disney Vetrans...but have no hang ups about USF/IOA...we just haven't made it there yet... :rolleyes1 ...until now that is! :woohoo: We are very excited to be making our first adventure to USF/IOA in May 2008. We will only have one day...and I know we will only have time to get a taste for the parks...but we are all looking forward to it.

I have a couple of questions about USF/IOA that I have been unable to track down myself. Do the stores at USF/IOA have a way to send packages to the front of the park the way they do at...I hate to even do this...Disney? :rolleyes1 :rotfl: The second question is...We will be using ****** Transportation to and from our :rolleyes1 Disney Resort :rolleyes1 ...Where is the drop off location? My best quess is that it is outside of the City Walk Area somewhere...am I close?

Thanks so much for all the questions you don't even know you already answered...and THANKS in advance for answering my questions.

As I side note...I have already ordered Keylly's book and am anxiously awaiting it's arrival.

Stephanie in Idaho
:rolleyes1 :yay: Only 70 till we get to Disney :yay: :rolleyes1
:cool2: :cool1: Only 77 days till our first adventure at USF/IOA! :cool1: :cool2:

The only thing I know that they have like that is they will send what you buy to your room at the onsite hotel and if I'm wrong someone will tell you and yes your right if your using a service to take you to Universal you will be dropped off at the front of citywalk and you just go up the escalators and there you are.
Hope this helps you and have a great time:thumbsup2

Both parks will send packages to the front of the park. They are sent to the Trading Company at IoA and It's a Wrap at Universal Studios. You need to allow two hours though to make sure the packages get there before you leave.

Do they charge a fee to deliver purchases to your room? Is the service efficient?

I have a house full of Kwik E Mart shoppers and don't want to lug around bags of stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter