• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pack n Play

Tigers317

Earning My Ears
We are staying at All Star movies before and after our cruise. We will have a 16 month old. I searched the boards and it looks like you can request a pack n play. Do you know if it's a guaranty and if so how do you request one?

Call and have it attached to your reservation.

Mousekeeping will set it up for you, when your room becomes available for occupancy.

They will make it up each day for you as well. If you are lucky; you might get a mousekeeper who enjoys doing some silly stuff for you as well.

We went last year with an infant, and Mousekeeping put the blanket draping down over the side and hung all of his stuffed animials down the blanket, like they were trying to "escape." It was pretty funny!

Sorry to hijack this thread, but do you know if the pack and plays are soft sided like the ones "at home" or are they metal "cages"?

Ambrode said:
Sorry to hijack this thread, but do you know if the pack and plays are soft sided like the ones "at home" or are they metal "cages"?

They are a regular Graco type soft sided pack and play.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter