Pack n Play in bathroom

BraveLittleToaster2

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know which Deluxe resorts will fit a pack n play in the bathroom or sink alcove area?

Our little one wont sleep if we are in the room with him, so we need an area to fit the pack n play.

I'm primarily wondering about Polynesian, Contemporary, GF, and WL

This might not be what you had in mind but we rented points to stay in the Villas at Wilderness lodge in a 1 bedroom. We also rented a crib because our finicky sleeper won't sleep in a pack in play and it fit in the master bath's tub area nicely. Because the bathroom is divided we were still able to use the toilet and shower on the other side while she slept. Its only a partial wall separating the tub area from the master bedroom so its great for blocking her spotting us during the night but less so for noise but with a fan for white noise it worked great. The first night we woke her up coming in from the living room to the bedroom because the door between them is right there but after that we realized we could go out the slider in the living room and in the slider in the bedroom and it was perfect the rest of the week. All of that probably seems like a lot of work to someone whose children will pass out in a stroller and move to a bed without waking but we are not that lucky. We knew the only way to enjoy our vacation was for all of us to be well rested and this worked out great for us. Plus, we loved the villas and they're really close to the main lodge. Good luck!

Does anyone know which Deluxe resorts will fit a pack n play in the bathroom or sink alcove area?

Our little one wont sleep if we are in the room with him, so we need an area to fit the pack n play.

I'm primarily wondering about Polynesian, Contemporary, GF, and WL

If you want to be able to shut the door, the Poly is your only option, although you might be able to squeeze pack and play in the bathroom at the Contemporary, especially if you can book a garden deluxe room. You could technically put the p&p in the vanity area at WL. No door, but he won't be able to see you because of the layout. You'll need to turn off all the lights though. We are staying at the GF in December. I haven't stayed there in 14 years, so I can't remember the layout of the vanity area. I'd bring a sound machine.

I was worried about this same problem, but our toddler slept just fine in the room with us when we took her the first time at age 2. She was so exhausted one night she fell asleep before we could turn out the lights. But the pack and play did fit in the bathroom at the Poly because I tried it.

We just stayed in the CR, 12th floor. The bathroom would not fit a crib. We have stayed on the 14th fl as well. Those b/rooms are very large and would fit a crib. However, the rooms are very expensive.

I've stayed at WL, BC, and AKL. No room for a crib in those b/rooms, either.

You might want to think about a family suite at AoA or the other AllStars resort. You'd have 2 rooms and a small kitchen with microwave and fridge.

Also, the Cabins at FW have 2 rooms, plus a full kitchen and outside grill. You can park your car right at your door. I don't think I'd stay here without a car due to the double bus system.

Thanks everyone! We wont have a car with us. Does the access to the monorail make you prefer those resorts as opposed to WL? We will have a 1 year old with us who will need to come back to the room to nap, so a quick ride back is ideal.

Im' wondering how transportation at WL is, as I have heard it's on and off. We are used to Kidani where we have dedicated resort buses and are first on and first off.

With WL buses are you first on? Or do they pick up another resort first?

We have stayed at the CR and the Poly and I think a pack and play would fit in the bathroom of either, as long as you aren't the type of person (like I am) who needs to get up and use the bathroom during the night. I'm not sure the bathroom would be useable with a pack and play in there.

Thanks everyone! We wont have a car with us. Does the access to the monorail make you prefer those resorts as opposed to WL? We will have a 1 year old with us who will need to come back to the room to nap, so a quick ride back is ideal. Im' wondering how transportation at WL is, as I have heard it's on and off. We are used to Kidani where we have dedicated resort buses and are first on and first off. With WL buses are you first on? Or do they pick up another resort first?

We much prefer the monorail resorts to the WL. We always had to wait for a boat in the morning to Magic Kingdom. The boats from MK to the hotel were super quick. We only took a bus to EPCOT and it was quick. We also prefer the food at the Poly & GF to WL. CR is the most convenient to MK because it's a 5 minute walk.

You can fit a pack & play in the bathroom in a one bedroom at BLT. Technically it would be better to put it in the living room.

don't best me up! I'm just asking.. why would you want to put the pack-n-play in the bathroom? I'm confused.

don't best me up! I'm just asking.. why would you want to put the pack-n-play in the bathroom? I'm confused.

It was mentioned that the baby won't sleep if someone is in the same room .. trust me we've been there and it ain't a pretty picture!! Once we "trained" our youngest to sleep in her crib in her own room we were doomed to stay somewhere that she could have her own space :rotfl2: PLUS she snores due to asthma so if we wanted sleep ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter