• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

pack "n" play at the swan?

swimmom

Mouseketeer
Does the Swan have pack "n" play's in the room like the regular disney resorts? We are heading out next week and I need to call down there if not.

When we were there in May of 2001 at the Dolphin they had a real crib. I think it was slightly smaller than a standard crib but as big if not bigger than a pack 'n' play. I thought it was nice. I would assume the Swan has the same but I'm not sure. Hopefully someone who has been more recently can tell you for sure. :) Leslie

When we reserved our room at the Dolphin, we were given a choice between a crib or a pack n' play. We picked the crib as our baby had never slept in a pack n' play and it's easier on our backs. It is a metal, slightly smaller crib, but with linens and doesn't take up too much room.:sunny:

We also had a metal crib at the Swan. ( 2001) It is smaller than a crib but maybe bigger than a pack and play. It had crib sheets that fit and a bumper pad. It was easier to reach into than a pack and play. I thought it was very nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter