Pack n Play at Blt studio?

nulty

Earning My Ears

Hi We will be doing a split stay @ Blt & Poly. I have a couple of questions. It will be me, Dh, DS (5) & DD 18 months, is in front of the couch the only place to put the pack n play in a Blt studio?? How cold do the rooms get with the a.c?? ( trying to figure out what kind of pj's for DD)
Also on my reservation it has a "4w" next to standard view, does anyone know what that stands for??
I know I have a lot of questions, I appreciate any help, I posted on a different thread, but did not get a response.

TIA
Nicole

The BLT studios are pretty tiny, so you unfortunately don't have a lot of choices as far as "reconfiguring" things. I think, though, that you could also put the pack-n-play in the entry area just inside the door if you're comfortable with that. The AC thermostat is digital, so you'll be in control of the temperature. I'm not sure what the "4w" means, though ... maybe someone else will know! :)

The BLT studios are pretty tiny, so you unfortunately don't have a lot of choices as far as "reconfiguring" things. I think, though, that you could also put the pack-n-play in the entry area just inside the door if you're comfortable with that. The AC thermostat is digital, so you'll be in control of the temperature. I'm not sure what the "4w" means, though ... maybe someone else will know! :)

Thanks for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter