• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pack and play sheets

I would take an extra sheet with you just in case, and not in white so you don't get it confused with Disney's. We have not used a Pack and Play @ WDW, but did numerous other times and resorts. Often the pack and play was overlooked for linen changes, and it was difficult to obtain extra sheets off times (when most of housekeeping is gone @ 3am and your child soaks the sheets). Just a thought. We had an extra with us for those times!

when I was there a year ago at All Star Movies they had a mickey pack and play sheet. But I had made my own mickey and minnie sheet for my precious granddaughter. I was glad that we did have one already, as her bottle did leak

thanks for the replies! This is probably a long shot, but...Do they have blankets as well?

No. We bring our own sheet, mattress pad and blankets, that way it feels/smells more like home. I hate that they have so little padding, but ds still seems to sleep well! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter