P90X2 Is Awesome!!

natale1980

"When it comes to havoc, nobody wreaks like me!"..
Hey guys,

It's been awhile since I have posted but really wanted to tell you all how awesome P90X2 was amazing!

I took these pictures at day one, one week, 20 days and 30 days. You can see my tiny abs are starting to come in. I have never even had the start of abs and now after 30 days they are starting to appear!

me30copy.jpg

This is a killer workout and I have to modify a bunch of the moves, but it is fun!

Just wanted to tell you all about it!
-Natale

Wow, your results are fantastic! Thanks for sharing. I can't believe it only took you 30 days to make that big a difference, very inspiring. Are you following any special diet plan?

Wow those are great results! P90x scares me a little, but your posts are very motivating to try it out!

Good for you! You look fantastic. I was truly beyond wowed Natale.

You must be thrilled. :goodvibes

Thanks!

I am surprised how quickly it worked also!! It is tough! Not an easy workout. As far as what I have been eating - I have tired to limit my portions but have not really cut out anything I was eating before. I never drink soda I try not to eat junk food but I haven't been perfect. I find that when I count my calories I do more harm then good. I end up not losing anything because I don't eat enough. As crazy as that sounds it is what happens to my body.

Good luck everyone! I just wanted to show that those infomercials don't lie!!!

-Natale

Hubby and I started p90x this week and I'm dying. Your pics give me courage and hope! Thanks!!

Thanks for the pictures. Very encouraging. I just started P90x so I can get in shape for my wedding. The workouts are hard and it's diffiicult to stay motivated but seeing your results helps me realize it's worth it!

I made it to day 70 a couple years ago and was very happy with the results. I have two suggestions for those considering it:
1) Try to keep to SOME sort of diet. Although I have heard of people having good results while still eating like they used to, I think those people are not the norm. I have had very good results by eating well 18 of 21 meals a week.
2) Come up with a couple "alternate" workouts that you can do for when you get bored. You WILL get bored, and it will start to happen within a couple weeks.

For me, the alternate workout was running. When I didn't feel up for a P90X workout, I just laced up the sneakers and went out for a run.

As for diet, I am following the advice in Four Hour Body. In the book, the author says you can't eat well EVERY day, or else your body will get used to the caloric deficit. He recommends eating whatever you want on the weekends. I try to limit it to 3 meals a week, and that has worked quite well for me.

I made it to day 70 a couple years ago and was very happy with the results. I have two suggestions for those considering it:
1) Try to keep to SOME sort of diet. Although I have heard of people having good results while still eating like they used to, I think those people are not the norm. I have had very good results by eating well 18 of 21 meals a week.
2) Come up with a couple "alternate" workouts that you can do for when you get bored. You WILL get bored, and it will start to happen within a couple weeks.

For me, the alternate workout was running. When I didn't feel up for a P90X workout, I just laced up the sneakers and went out for a run.

As for diet, I am following the advice in Four Hour Body. In the book, the author says you can't eat well EVERY day, or else your body will get used to the caloric deficit. He recommends eating whatever you want on the weekends. I try to limit it to 3 meals a week, and that has worked quite well for me.

Gotta love cheat meals!:thumbsup2

Natale...By the way, those photos are pretty amazing. The change in your first week is about as dramatic as I have ever seen...and I used to spend a lot of time on the P90X message board. You must have been carrying around a ton of water weight, as it is impossible to lose that much fat that quickly.

You should definitely continue to take photos. I think it is very easy to forget where you came from. On top of that, photos like that are very inspirational to others. You should definitely post them every so often.

Wow, that's unbelievable. I tried to do that program but only ended up hurting myself in the first DVD so I stopped - those are great results!

Hi everyone!

Those pictures are 100% for real! I don't have an updated picture since I got back from our Disney Cruise and kind of lost my motivation. I will be starting up again shortly since I miss my 30 day tummy ::yes::

I also am going to start running again, want to do the Princess 1/2 Marathon in 2013!

-Nat

I am thinking about starting this program this weekend. Anyone else out there? We can join together for motivation!

wow those are awesome results in such a short period of time! I just started today. I hope i'll get some good results

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter