P/U and D/O Mickey and Friends Tram

luvsmickey1968

Mouseketeer
We are considering renting a vacation home for our upcoming trip to Disneyland.
Many of the places indicate they are within walking distance of the Mickey and Friends parking structure and that you can take the tram from there.
We always stay across the street so I am not familiar with the tram.
Where does it drop off and pick up? In Downtown Disney or where all the hotel shuttles and ART pick up and drop off?

It picks up and drops off right at the start of Downtown Disney, outside the west entrance of the esplanade. Basically you are right across from World of Disney.

I personally like the Toy Story parking lot transportation more. When I park in Mickey and a Friends I usually walk instead of taking the tram because I like strolling through Downtown Disney... Instead of turning left, I turn right and take the crosswalk to the Downtown Disney parking lot. The tram from the Mickey and Friends parking lot is much faster then any other option, but for some reason, I just don't like it. I think it the free-for-all nature of that queue (when there is one) that bothers me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter