P&PP Tips???

gottalluvmickey

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have their itinerary for the Pirate and Princess Party? We will be at Disney for 9 days so I'm not worried about hitting all the rides...I'd rather enjoy all the 'extra's' that night;) I'm really hoping for the inside scoop... do you start at the pirate tutorial or is it crowded at the 7:45 showingpirate: , then where do you go?:confused3 , is Belle really in her Yellow dress at storytime in her garden?princess: , do you attend the early or late parade? What 'extra' shows are not to be missed? I have many more questions but am hoping for any hints and tips to make this evening the best possible. Did I mention that my DD will be 8 on the day we go??? :dance3: I just want to make it the best experience possible? Please help

If meeting Jack Sparrow is important to you, line up for that first. This line can get crazy long. The line is in Adventureland, near where the sell the dole whips. When we showed up it was before the official start time of the party, and they didn't have the sign out saying that was the spot to meet Cap'n Jack. I happened to know beforehand that that was where he was, so we walked in and already the line was an hour long!

Also, the fireworks show is amazing! Make sure to see it!

We are going to the Park at 4:00 and doing the Pirate Tutorial around 4:30 then doing dinner at the Plaza at 5:00. I've heard the lines can be long at the P&PP for that so we will extend the P&PP for us and do it before dinner.

Here's what I found about the January P&PP:

Pirate and Princess Party Schedule
updated January 25, 2007

Entertainment

Disney's Enchanted Adventures Parade - 8:30 p.m., 10:30 p.m.
Magic, Music and Mayhem Fireworks - 9:45 p.m.

Dream Along with Mickey (Castle Forecourt show) - 8:00 p.m., 9:15 p.m., 11:30 p.m.

Captain Jack Sparrow's Pirate Tutorial (near Pirates of the Caribbean) - 7:45, 8:45, 10:20, 11:20 p.m.

Rusty Cutlass Pirate Band (near Pirates of the Caribbean) - 8:15, 9:15, 10:45, 11:45 p.m.

Amazing Agrabats (near the Magic Carpets of Aladdin) - 8:25, 9:25, 10:25, 11:25 p.m.

Princess Jasmine's Royal Guard Recruitment (near Jungle Cruise) - 8:05, 9:05, 10:05, 11:05 p.m.

Fantasyland Woodwind Society 7:40, 8:40, 10:40 & 11:40

Belle's Story with Meet & Greet (in the Fairytale Garden) - 7:30, 9, 10:10, 11:15 p.m.

Captain Blackjack Dupree (Magician) (near the Diamond Horseshoe) 8:15, 9:15, 10:15, 11:15 p.m.

Ramblin Rustlers (aka The Dapper Dans) in Frontierland/Liberty Square 8:10, 9:15, 10:10, 11:15 p.m.

Riverboat Roulettes (Liberty Belle landing) - 7:45, 8:45, 10:15, 11:15 p.m.

ETP's (break dancers) (in Tomorrowland) - 7:45, 8:45, 10:05, 11:05 p.m.

Alien Jump Stilts (in Tomorrowland) - 8, 9, 10:15, 11:15 p.m.

What's Open?

"New Tortuga" (Adventureland)

Pirates of the Caribbean
Dining: El Pirata Y el Perico Restaurante

"Jasmine's Court" (Adventureland)

Magic Carpets of Aladdin
Swiss Family Treehouse
Dining: Aloha Isle
Frontierland

Splash Mountain (closed until late January)
Country Bear Jamboree
Frontierland Shootin' Arcade
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Dining: Westward Ho
"Riverboat Riviera" (Liberty Square)

Haunted Mansion
"The Legend of the Jolly Roger Haunted Riverboat" (Liberty Square Riverboat)
Dining: Liberty Tree Tavern, Sleepy Hollow
"Ariel's Court" (Fantasyland)

Cinderella's Golden Carrousel
Dumbo the Flying Elephant
It's a Small World
Mad Tea Party
Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Mickey's PhilharMagic
Peter Pan's Flight
Pooh's Playful Spot
Snow White's Scary Adventures
Dining: Village Fry Shop
"Princess Pavilion" (Mickey's Toontown Fair)

Barnstormer
Mickey's Country House
Minnie's Country House
"Solaris' System" (Tomorrowland)

AstroOrbiter
Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
Space Mountain
Stitch's Great Escape
Tomorrowland Indy Speedway (closed January 31 - February 15)
Tomorrowland Transit Authority
Tomorrowland Arcade
Dining: Comic Ray's Starlight Cafe, Lunching Pad
Main Street, U.S.A.

Dining: Casey's Corner, Tony's Town Square Restaurant

Miscellaneous

Search for treasure spots throughout all of the pirate coves and princess courts
Character Meet and Greets
Sebastian's Under the Sea Dance Party at Ariel's Grotto
Eclipse's Mixes Dance Party near Space Mountain
Eclipse's Mini-mixes Dance Party in Cosmic Ray's

That's great to know Cap'n Jack is there earlier for autographs. You say that you 'walked inside', is he in a building by the Dole Whips? We won't be there too early because my daughter has an appt. at BBB at 4:30! We're going to the party as soon as she's done getting beautified princess:

If meeting Jack Sparrow is important to you, line up for that first. This line can get crazy long. The line is in Adventureland, near where the sell the dole whips. When we showed up it was before the official start time of the party, and they didn't have the sign out saying that was the spot to meet Cap'n Jack. I happened to know beforehand that that was where he was, so we walked in and already the line was an hour long!

Also, the fireworks show is amazing! Make sure to see it!

DisneyDad in PA, According to the schedule that you posted, the pirate tutorial does not start until 7:45...are there earlier 'shows' then what's printed? Also, does anyone happen to know if the ''Dream along with Mickey'' is the same show that you can see any night? Or do they do something different for the P&PP? Love the information so far...hopefully we keep getting more information so we can plan the 'perfect' party:cool1:

Does anyone have their itinerary for the Pirate and Princess Party? We will be at Disney for 9 days so I'm not worried about hitting all the rides...I'd rather enjoy all the 'extra's' that night;) I'm really hoping for the inside scoop... do you start at the pirate tutorial or is it crowded at the 7:45 showingpirate: , then where do you go?:confused3 , is Belle really in her Yellow dress at storytime in her garden?princess: , do you attend the early or late parade? What 'extra' shows are not to be missed? I have many more questions but am hoping for any hints and tips to make this evening the best possible. Did I mention that my DD will be 8 on the day we go??? :dance3: I just want to make it the best experience possible? Please help

We will be celebrating our DD 8th birthday too! We have tickets for Aug 31st party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter