• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

P&P princess party and teengers

Tink3815

DIS Veteran
Do you think that 15 year old girls would enjoy the party. How busy do you think the party would be on 3/14?

At 15, most teens are too "cool" to dress up and participate in something "thats for little kids", but I think they would enjoy the low crowds so they can get on the rides easily. They would probably also enjoy the fireworks.

I have to disagree... last February I took my DD age 17, my DS age 14 and our exchange student age 17... one dressed up as Belle, the other Cinderella and my son as a Pirate.... they had a blast! The had fun with the characters... love the fireworks... had fun at the dance party in Tomorrow land.... sure there will lots of little kids dressed up but plenty of adults as well.....they really did love getting on the rides with little wait as well!!!

Thanks for the advice. I see you are from Syracuse-just a hop down the 90 from Buffalo. Is your weather awful today like our ours? Need warm weather!!

Actually lighter crowds is my main goal. The party we would attend is 3/14, so trying to avoid the Easter crowds a bit. We will be there 3/13 to 3/22 with people who have never been to Disney before. We usually go off season when crowds are lighter. Hate for the others first impression of Disney to be long lines and craziness. Is this party similar to the Christmas party?

At 15, most teens are too "cool" to dress up and participate in something "thats for little kids", but I think they would enjoy the low crowds so they can get on the rides easily. They would probably also enjoy the fireworks.

Mine dressed up like pirates last year at 14 and 16 and they are going again on March 6th and want to dress up again.

My girls are ultra "cool" in real life, but at Disney they love dressing up and being a "kid". :thumbsup2

I loved the party last year, but this year I decided that DH and I would relax at the hotel and send the girls to the party on their own, they can't wait!!

We leave in 3 days. Im taking my 15 yr old brother to the P&P party. We love the low crowds and we mainly ride the rides and watch the parade and fireworks. We have also dont MVMCP and MNSSHP and loved both. She will have fun.

I am 18 , will be 19 when I go to Disney in May and me and my friend who is 21 are so excited to go to the P&P Party just the two of us :) I've been to Halloween Party a few years ago and had an awesome time and I was about 15, I didn't dress up but still had a good time.

So Yes, I think 15 year old girls will enjoy the party. :)

As far as how busy it will be I do not know. 3/14 maybe be some people's springbreaks, I know that is just toward the end of mind.

Enjoy your trip!!

Thanks for the advice. I see you are from Syracuse-just a hop down the 90 from Buffalo. Is your weather awful today like our ours? Need warm weather!!

Actually lighter crowds is my main goal. The party we would attend is 3/14, so trying to avoid the Easter crowds a bit. We will be there 3/13 to 3/22 with people who have never been to Disney before. We usually go off season when crowds are lighter. Hate for the others first impression of Disney to be long lines and craziness. Is this party similar to the Christmas party?

Actually I grew up in Lockport.... my husband was stationed here with the Air Force so we just decided to stay.......

The party is similar to the Christmas Party... there will be a treasure map where you can go and they hand out goodies.... last year it was chocolate and beads....heard it was just the beads this year. Then there are some special shows in front of the castle... and a special parade... it was the first time I had ever seen TINK in a parade.....:banana: ... the fireworks were great!!!

You might want to consider subscribing to Tourguide Mike.... he has great plans for touring the parks that really work.... we travel to WDW a couple of times a year but we follow his plans all the time.... never really have to wait.... he has specific suggestions about the busy Easter weeks.... when you consider how much you are spending on the vacation.... it is only another $22 to get all his info.....

good luck..... have fun at the party!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter