P.I. DisMeet on 25th!!!? and a golf question

wow, so much planning while I was away! :eek:

ok so I'm confused..is the DisMeet on the 24th/25th at Jelly Rolls or someother place?? If I join in it will probably be later that 9pm...so could someone in the group please PM their cell # so I could find you guys? Thanks!

party:

The original idea was to meet on the 25th at Pleasure Island around 9ish or so, I believe and that still stands (for my little part of the group anyway).

Jadedbeauty (Tracy) and I made a last minute trip plan 2 days ago and in our joy decided we needed 2 nights of Jellyrolls, which we plan to go to on the
24th and 26th. Everyone is welcome to meet then too :)

I am sure a final plan will emerge on this thread shortly...lol

The original idea was to meet on the 25th at Pleasure Island around 9ish or so, I believe and that still stands (for my little part of the group anyway).

Jadedbeauty (Tracy) and I made a last minute trip plan 2 days ago and in our joy decided we needed 2 nights of Jellyrolls, which we plan to go to on the
24th and 26th. Everyone is welcome to meet then too :)

I am sure a final plan will emerge on this thread shortly...lol

Late dinner on the 25th will probably push the PI time back a bit.. maybe 10pm. Adventurers Club is a must!

I wish that I could be there but I paid my final respects last week. :sad2:

WDWSept2008061.jpg

We will have transportation and can probably fit 3 people in the back seat. My ressies are for 6pm at Ragland Road so I should be ready to rumble pretty early. On second thought, the only reason I'm eating there is to have a couple Guinnies.... sooooo I might not be driving. It all depends on if I need those drinks or not. I'll take my cell just in case I suppose. I just don't like all the work related calls sometimes.

We will have transportation and can probably fit 3 people in the back seat. My ressies are for 6pm at Ragland Road so I should be ready to rumble pretty early. On second thought, the only reason I'm eating there is to have a couple Guinnies.... sooooo I might not be driving. It all depends on if I need those drinks or not. I'll take my cell just in case I suppose. I just don't like all the work related calls sometimes.

So don't answer the work related calls. . .but do have your phone on, cause we might need to call you to hook up. . .

Tee shirts....check
Socks..... check
Underwear.... nawwww. Goin commando.

24 hours to lift off.

For most of the time I'm down there, I wear swim trunks. Always ready for action... in the pool. lol
:yay:

Hey, out of happenstance, I sat next to a very nice man from Salt Lake City, UT at the bar last night at the Adventurer's Club, who said he was meeting a bunch of people whom he had never met, but that he met them on a chat room. I said, "Was it DisBoards?" He replied, "Yes." So, it is truly a small world. I hope y'all got to meet up. He kept saying, "I'm still looking for Nurse Darcy"! I thought I'd spend a minute to try and track down the thread, and I think I found it.

Enjoy yourselves. Farewell to the Adventurer's Club and Kungaloosh for life!

Hi BensMom that was me you were the one drinking Long Island Ice tea. That place was a mad house that night. I still cant beleive they had $2.00 beers.:cool1: Had a gr8 time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter