P.A. Day Feb 1st.

Disney Ontario

Ontario Disney
Hi. Just wandering how many of children in Ontario also have next Friday(Feb.1) off of school. DD15 has one exam left to do on Monday morning then she doesn't have to go back until Feb 4. We are trying to get a trip to Great Wolf Lodge into there sometime.

PA day here on the 1st.... and then Family Day on the 18th.

feb 8 for the french board i drive for

then of course there's the 18th :)

We dont on Feb 1st but we do Feb 15th also and then of course Feb 18th for Family Day

PA Day is on the Feb 15th here too. Just chance that it ended up being the same weekend as Family Day, but it works out well for us.

I hope there aren't too many people with a PA Day on the 1st. We're heading to the Americana Resort in Niagara Falls, and I'm hoping it won't be too busy. It was so quiet when we went this time last year.

We're in the Upper Canada District School Board (east of Ottawa) and our PA day is also February 1.

York Region has their PA day on the 1st - it's a friday night so the rates will be high and I am sure everyhting on a corporate rate is gone. As far as I have heard, even the 18th Corporate rates are gone.

In the Durham (and as far as the Peterborough area), it is a PA day for the Catholic Board, but the PA day is on the 15 for the Public Board. This doesn't work when your kids are in the Public Board, but you're a teacher in the Catholic Board!

DD14 has a PA day Jan 30. However, we are taking Monday, Feb 4 off because we'll be at Great Wolf Lodge! See you there! S

Our last two PA days for the year are Jan 30 and Mar 7. It seems like we have had a lot this year.

We're in Ottawa, Catholic Elementry, with Feb 1, Feb 15 & Feb 18 off....my guys are very pleased!

Public School board around Peterborough (Kawartha Pine Ridge) off Feb 1st too.

February 15 is a board wide PD day for the Toronto District School Board. That day was set before the Feb. 18 Family day was announced.

We are Jan 31 here and of course Feb 18 for Family Day.

My high school girls are done exams today and have 29, 30 & 31 off!

My daughter is in the Hamilton Public Board and off Feb 22 so another one with a 3 day week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter