Owner's Locker is 3 years old today

jdvm

Purple Van Driver
I would like to thank Corey and Doc at The DIS and our Beta Trial Members (almost all of whom came from The DIS) for getting Owner's Locker to the launch pad on May 3, 2007.

And of course, I want to thank our many, many Members who have joined because of our presence on these boards.

You've helped make a dream become a reality, and I just want to say thanks for that!
j

Your service is greatly appreciated! We went from one blue locker to 2 more purple ones and couldn't be happier when it comes to packing!

pinnie - a beta member!

Aw, Happy Birthday Owner's Locker! :wizard:

Be nice and buy the purple van some nice hubcaps. :goodvibes A gal appreciates a little sparkle and she's worked hard for it

Happy Birthday and many more. Some day we will come often enough to have one of those beautiful purple containers. When we checked into OKW on Saturday, we saw 2 containers waiting to be picked up. Almost have my DH convinced...almost.

Happy Birthday! I'm also loving Magic Strollers. Your service is outstanding! The twitter updates keep the magic alive for me everyday.:wizard:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, OWNER'S LOCKER!
So glad you had this idea, John!! I wish you many years of continued great service and success!!

Happy Birthday Owner's Locker! Wishing you many, many more! :cool1: We are so happy to have you in our DVC lives! :) Thanks John & Brian for the awesome service.

We are new members this year, looking forward to benefiting from your sevices in 18 days, and for a long time to come!!!

Happy Birthday, Owner's Locker! I will give mine a big birthday hug when I see it on Saturday :)

Happy Birthday!!!! party::bday:party::bday:

Give our blue "Bluto" a big birthday hug for us, we'll do the same when we see him Sunday! You guys are exceptional, we love :love: OL and look forward to many more birthdays.

Cheryl & Keith

Happy Birthday Owners Locker!!

Where's the cake? I only came here for the cake:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter