Owner's Locker EPCOT wine evenings May 27, 2008

jdvm

Purple Van Driver
For the last several weeks, we have been inviting Owner's Locker Members who happen to be in Orlando to join us for a glass of wine (our treat) at the kiosk outside France in EPCOT before Illuminations. We have really enjoyed meeting our Members this way. There are some photos on the OL forums from our EPCOT wine evenings:

http://www.ownerslocker.com/forum/showthread.php?t=217

Brian and I thought we'd invite any DIS Board Members who'd like to meet us or some Owner's Locker Members to join us as well. We'll be at the wine kiosk in France from 7:30 until Illuminations starts on Tuesday May 27.

If you're at EPCOT, stop by and join us.

John

Do we get to play pin the tail on Brian if he has too much?:rolleyes1 :rotfl2: Y
Just kidding, you guys are great!

Dh and I really enjoyed meeting both of you earlier this month.:goodvibes AND...we're hoping you will do something similar in October, when we will be at WDW again.

Oh boy. Yeah - keep it up through June! My fiance and I are heading down for our wedding planning session in June, and we might need a drink of wine when we see how much everything's costing!

Tabetha,

Can't promise we'll keep it up but we most likely will. There are worse fates than hanging around EPCOT with a glass of wine meeting nice folks!!

DISNEY FIX

Great idea....I'll watch!!

John

Gosh darn it John, Every other year I'd be down there Memorial day weekend and I could have finally met you guys. This year it turns out not only am I not there but the week is a week off. First Sat of June is almost always in the same week as Memorial day , just not this year. You know it took me forever to say nothing , huh!

Maybe another time :-)

Boston, we'll probably be keeping these up at least a couple of times a month. Lots of fun meeting people and there are worse fates than hanging around EPCOT sipping wine!!
John

Darn, we're doing a one day Epcot driveby on Friday, when we travel to FL to hopefully see the Discovery launch (staying in Cocoa Beach).

maybe in July?

Maybe a good thing for MouseFest??? Hint, hint, nudge, nudge??!!

I was able to attend the very first OL wine eve in Epcot...what fun! Looks like this is going to be a popular event! :thumbsup2 so see you again in Oct. John! And hopefully meet Brian too! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter