Owen's Wish DISNEYWORLD 2011!!

It's getting so close! :cool1:The parades sound adorable and lots of fun. I hope you post pictures.

TWO WEEKS!!! We leave in two weeks!!! So excited!!

The kids were thrilled to find a package of Mickey Mail on our front porch yesterday! We weren't expecting another package and it was a big surprise!!

This one came from disname: ees*mommy!! (Owen has a crusty, bloody nose from his high flow liter flow of oxygen.. think driving down the freeway with your head out the window. It's like that.)
IMG_6449.jpg

This package was addressed to Mom and Kamryn!! We were so excited when we found these awesome rhinestone shirts!!! We love bling and these are so perfect!!!

Kamryn's was perfectly fitting and said "Faith, Love and Pixie Dust!" Couldn't be more perfect for her!
IMG_6452.jpg

IMG_6453.jpg

Mine is a Minnie MOM shirt!! I LOVE it so much. I wore it this afternoon to run my errands. I wish Kamryn got a full body shot, but she was busy snapping pictures of her brother and flowers and soap dishes. When she gets my camera she goes a little crazy.
IMG_6455.jpg

Thank you so much ees*mommy!! These shirts are fantastic and we can't wait to rock them at the world!! I'm thinking the day Daddy and Owen sport their matching Incredibles shirts.. Kamryn and I will bling it up.

Thanks again!! We are at the end of Owen's Big Give.. we have to be. We have been so spoiled and are so grateful for every single package. We can't wait to join the Big Give Club when we get back from our trip and start giving back. Kamryn and I have been working on some fun ideas!!

I just checked the weather forecast (it only goes out 14 days), so I can see the day we arrive, it will be 75 and raining. I love to fly/drive in the rain as we rarely see it in the desert. Bring it on Florida!!! :)

I love the bling shirts! They are awesome! The parades for Christmas and the Fiesta Bowl sound great too! Don't worry about the rain ruining your trip in Florida. It rarely lasts all day. Usually it will rain for a while and then stop. Or it may rain in one area of Orlando but another part of Orlando may stay dry and sunny. Just bring your rain ponchos and be ready just in case.

Oh I am so glad it made it there! She was my inspiration for the faith dust and pixie dust shirt so tell her thank you <3 I love it on her and love that you love them <3

Oh I am so glad it made it there! She was my inspiration for the faith dust and pixie dust shirt so tell her thank you <3 I love it on her and love that you love them <3

She loves it so much!! Thank you for the shirts.. we are going to look awesome!! :)

Hi just found ur trip report to reply seems we are going to be there at same time we are going to be there on the 3rd of December I didn't no anything about this site until a week ago so hopefully might see u there ?

Love the new bling shirts! You guys are going to be so stylin' on your trip.:cheer2:
Thanks.. love them.. and I love yours too!

Hi just found ur trip report to reply seems we are going to be there at same time we are going to be there on the 3rd of December I didn't no anything about this site until a week ago so hopefully might see u there ?
Hopefully we'll see you too!

You have a beautiful family and i can't wait to hear all about your trip !!
Thanks so much! I can't wait to share!

I loved the sparkly shirts... it's going to be sooo exciting for you all!
We are SO excited!!

wishing you all a very.....

Thanks for the Thanksgiving wishes! We had a fantastic Thanksgiving.. pictures on the blog here.

Tomorrow will start our 8 day countdown!! My kids are getting so excited and I am trying to figure out how I am going to fit everything that needs to be done in the next week! We got all our Christmas decorations up today and we love it!!

Hoping to be able to meet you and your family at GKTW in the very near future! Have fun planning the trip! It will be incredible!

Once again my kids were so excited to find Mickey Mail in the mailbox!! We leave in six days!!! I thought I would be overwhelmed with packing and getting last minute things together, but I am totally relaxed.

The weather forecast for our trip is amazing and beautiful! A little shower here and there, which is a welcome treat! I just did all my Christams shopping online in one day with two day shipping.. thanks to Amazon.

We are all getting over our coughs and colds and feeling great! I am cleaning my house a little each day so it will be **** n span when we get home. Our tree is up and our house is decked for the holidays!

Everything is falling into place. We will meet our new wish granters on Saturday morning when they come by to drop off our airline tickets and information.

Back to the Big Give.. we received a package from Lisa yesterday!!! (no disname)
IMG_6500.jpg

It was a special package for Kamryn and there was the most wicked shirt inside.. she LOVES it!!
IMG_6506.jpg

Lisa did such a great job on this applique.. it's so cool in person.
IMG_6508.jpg

It fits perfect and Kamryn can't wait to wear it!! Thanks Lisa!!

Owen made a hat out of the box and Carson cut eye holes in it!
IMG_6505.jpg

Love the shirt !! What a beautiful job on it. Owen is funny with the package on his head .. love the smiles !!

WE LEAVE ON SUNDAY!!! We are so excited!! Our wish granters confirmed that they are coming on Saturday morning with our airline tickets and debit card.

The weather appears to be in the high 70's the entire 10 days we are there. I'm hoping it will be warm enough to enjoy the splash pad and pool at GKTW but cool enough to throw on a jacket in the evenings at the parks.

I'll post pictures from Owen's little get together with the wish granters Saturday morning for sure. He keeps telling everyone .. TWO days til my Make A Wish!!

On a sad note.. my sister went in for her 20 week ultrasound on Tuesday to find out the sex of the baby. Her husband was with her at the time and the baby's heartbeat had stopped beating. She has been admitted to the hospital for three days trying to deliver her sweet baby. It has been a heartbreaking and emotional few days. Please keep her in your prayers as she delivers this precious little one and grieves. We've been taking care of my 2 yr old niece while they are in the hospital.

I'm so sorry about your sister and her baby. That's so heartbreaking. She will be in my prayers. :( I can't even imagine how hard that must be.

It's so close! I checked the weather too and was surprised. This was supposed to be the cool time of year. :laughing: Oh well, I guess your right that it means splash pools and water fun. I hoped to not have to worry about sun exposure and heat rashes. At least it's not too hot. And the kids will love it.

Have a great time with the wish granters on Saturday! And we'll see you really soon!:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter