Overwhelmed and no support from family

SEC71

Mouseketeer
I just need to vent. I am feeling very overwhelmed and have no help from my family. If I could have an hour to myself every onve in a while it would make a big difference. Actually any small gesture would help

I just need to vent. I am feeling very overwhelmed and have no help from my family. If I could have an hour to myself every onve in a while it would make a big difference. Actually any small gesture would help

:hug: I don't know exactly what you are going through, but these boards are a good place to vent..

SEC71 said:

Hiya, I'm Becca. I often feel the same way.

If you ever need to vent to someone, you can message me personally, or post on here. We're all here for you, and everyone else. We all care :) :hug:

I am sorry to hear that you have soo much stuff on your plate. perhaps an old fashion trip to the local library would help when you want to disappear like tell everyone your going to the store and go to the library and just relax. it's quiet.

I often feel the exact same way. I have trying to take more time out for myself and it seems to be helping. Hope things get better! :grouphug:

Could you use the grocery store excuse and then go sit in a park for a while? Then go to the grocery store. When I feel the walls closing in, I go to WalMart. Usually there's someone who needs help getting something off a shelf. Once I help them, I feel so much better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter