Overstock.com

kathy87

Mouseketeer
Hi.. has anyone ordered anything from Overstock.com. I am looking to order some area rugs and nervous based on some not so kind reviews:scared1:

TIA:)

I've ordered two bookcases, a bed, and a few other various things over the years. I've had no problems with them, the items I bought, or the delivery of them.

Right now they have a 12% off coupon.

I ordered some jewelry from them quite a long time ago. Had no problems and was happy with my purchase.

I have ordered a few things from them in the past. Never had a problem. Granted, they are no Amazon, but if Amazon does not have what I need (rarely happens!) then I do not hesitate ordering from Overstock.com.

I've ordered from them once. Just some minor things.

They mixed up my order with someone elses but after contacting their customer service, they sent my items to me promptly.

His items and his order receipt were in the box but it was addressed to me on the outside. That's how I know it was a he. LOL

I haven't ordered anything from them since but was looking at some jewelry I'd love to get from them.

I've bought number of things through the years, and have never had a problem.

I did not buy carpeting though, as I couldn't feel the texture. I ended up buying a really high quality remnant in our local carpet store, cheap, so went with that.

I go to Overstock to save money, so I don't expect top quality. but I have never been unhappy with anything I purchased.

lori

I've ordered from them several times and been very happy with everything.

They are not quite as cheap as they claim to be, though, so it helps to look around and know your prices.

Bought an area rug for dining room. Great quality and fast shipping. Would buy similar item from Overstock in the future.

About 2 years ago ordered an area rug from them. Price was good and Shipping was great. No issues at all. It was 100% wool rug about 5x8 feet. DH doesn't like the fact that it seems to "shed" more than our pottery barn rugs. If DD is wearing workout clothes, then the clothes tend to pick up the fibers from the area rug.

No issues other than that. You can not beat the shipping which was on time, well wrapped up and protected and at the time was free. If I remember I probably only paid about $90 for the Rug.

I ordered an area rug from them. Quality was good for the price and the shipping was fast. I would order from them again.

One thing about the rugs is that it can be hard to tell colors on a computer. When I was looking, most of the bad reviews were from people who were unhappy with the colors in the pictures. Not sure if that is because of the picture quality or because of the customer's monitor settings.

I just ordered and received an end table from them. Great price, free delivery. Table was just as pictured online.

I've ordered other things from there and never had an issue.

I ordered my daughter's play kitchen from there and was happy with the price and experience. However, once I ordered memory foam bath mats from Overstock only to see them about a week later at Costco for about two bucks cheaper. I guess they are both stores that sell surplus stuff. Just something to keep in mind.

I was looking for a small storage foot stool/bench type of thing and found the best looking one on Overstock for about $60 plus $5 shipping. I got it in less than a week and it was great, so I ordered a second one. When I went to order it, the price was reduced to $45! I was a little upset that I couldn't get a refund for the price difference on the first one (it was less than 2 weeks between purchases), but I did order the second one. Have had them for over a year, they get daily use, including being walked on by the dog, and have held up great.

I ordered a kitchen faucet from Overstocks, and when it arrived, it wasn't the right one. I called and they had me send it back through UPS (they paid the charges). Then they sent a new one, but that was the wrong one as well. I sent that back and was not able to use it because I needed the faucet before they could make it right. They must have had the SKU numbers mixed up.

Have ordered several furniture items from them. Read the reviews thoroughly and you'll reduce any likelihood of disappointment. Returns are not free unless the item is damaged or not as described and can be expensive on large purchases, so keep that in mind. I've been pleased with most of my purchases and their customer service. I keep my expectations realistic and know I'm not buying heirloom quality pieces, though. I know I'm buying "good enough for now" type furniture to get us through a few years of abuse at a price that's low enough that I won't feel too bad about tossing it after my kids have destroyed it.

I have ordered two comforter sets that I absolutely love. Fast delivery and great product

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter