Oversized Lockers at Epcot

jensenba

Mouseketeer
I noticed on disney's website that Epcot has "oversized" lockers by bus information. Does any one know anything about these? How big they are and exactly where they are located. Any information would help out greatly. Thanks.

bump
There was a post the other day regarding lockers at MK being moved.
I too would love any locker info for any of the parks. :earsgirl:

Bump... me too. I'd love any info I could get about lockers at any of the parks. I was thinking my DD7 and DD4 might wear their princess dresses to the Akershus Princess breakfast, but then we could change and stow the dresses in a locker afterwards...

:rotfl2:
I'm laughing, I just can't get an answer about these lockers!! I will just have to wing it! I will post when I return and let everyone know about the lockers at MK and Epcot. ;)

there were some lockers outside epcot we tried to use and lost our money...the cm said nobody ever used them and gave us a voucher or something to use inside. could be the ones you mean, think they are bigger but pretty beat up.

Here's some info that might be helpful:Lockers :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter