Overplanning Queen has more questions

mundaremom

Mouseketeer
Yes, my husband has advised me I am the overplanning Queen, well at least he doesn't complain about the vacations. Anyway, we are heading back to DL in November with my brother and his family (first timers to DL, first timers for a family vacation that requires an airplane). We are all staying at the Paradise Pier Hotel and I booked my families portion right through Disneyland. But I thought I would post my questions here and hopefully save myself another long distance phone call. We received a family pass to early entry into ToonTown but I am curious is this open to all DL resort guests? ( My brother booked his portion via a travel agent and this isn't showing up on his package.), Anyone know if I can get him in on this as well? We have so much planned for the 6 days we will be at DL, we definitely want to do Fantasmic and Blue Bayou. I thought I read somewhere on an earlier post that if you are booked through Disneyland you call a different number for reservations to these places, is this true? We also have a Character breakfast paid for, is that also a 30 day reservation booking?
As well we are thinking of trying the Pirate Dinner theatre any feedback on that show? We did Medieval Dinner Theatre last year and the kids loved it, so we thought we would treat my brother's family to the Pirate show. I think that is it for now. :wave2:

Yes, the early entry to Toontown is only for people who book through Walt Disney Travel Company. Your brother should have gotten his, maybe when he gets his tickets. To call for PS for Blue Bayou then call (714) 781-3463. Fantasmic is free with you paid admission but if you want to do Fantasmic premium seating area it is $42 a person and it comes with a dessert buffet. I have never done this but I heard it is really nice.
I would call to have reservations for the Character breakfast. If you are going Thanksgiving week then you would need reservations.
I hope this helps.

mundaremom said:
Yes, my husband has advised me I am the overplanning Queen, well at least he doesn't complain about the vacations. Anyway, we are heading back to DL in November with my brother and his family (first timers to DL, first timers for a family vacation that requires an airplane). We are all staying at the Paradise Pier Hotel and I booked my families portion right through Disneyland. But I thought I would post my questions here and hopefully save myself another long distance phone call. We received a family pass to early entry into ToonTown but I am curious is this open to all DL resort guests? ( My brother booked his portion via a travel agent and this isn't showing up on his package.), Anyone know if I can get him in on this as well? We have so much planned for the 6 days we will be at DL, we definitely want to do Fantasmic and Blue Bayou. I thought I read somewhere on an earlier post that if you are booked through Disneyland you call a different number for reservations to these places, is this true? We also have a Character breakfast paid for, is that also a 30 day reservation booking?
As well we are thinking of trying the Pirate Dinner theatre any feedback on that show? We did Medieval Dinner Theatre last year and the kids loved it, so we thought we would treat my brother's family to the Pirate show. I think that is it for now. :wave2:

I was interested in the pirate show as well and i saw it somewhere but i can't remember where. What is the number that you call for it? Thanks

Carla

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter