Overlooked gems at Magic Kingdom and Epcot

rf53

Mouseketeer
We will be visiting Magic Kingdom and Epcot in mid February. We have been to both parks numerous times. I am curious about generally overlooked places and things to do at these theme parks. Aside from the obvious attractions, what are your favorite things to do that may be often overlooked by the majority of people?

MK - Peoplemover, Carousel of Progress, Tiki Room, Country Bears, Riverboat, Hall of Presidents, railroad, and Mickey’s Philharmagic.
Epcot - Club Cool, American Adventure, boat ride in Mexico, plus movies in China, Canada, and France. The last one only has a few shows in the evening. Also, walking around the different countries.
HS - Muppets, Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular, and walking around the Star Wars area during the day and at night.
AK - the different animal trails and the bird show.

MK - Peoplemover, Carousel of Progress, Tiki Room, Country Bears, Riverboat, Hall of Presidents, railroad, and Mickey’s Philharmagic.
Epcot - Club Cool, American Adventure, boat ride in Mexico, plus movies in China, Canada, and France. The last one only has a few shows in the evening. Also, walking around the different countries.
HS - Muppets, Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular, and walking around the Star Wars area during the day and at night.
AK - the different animal trails and the bird show.
I heard the American Adventure was closing for a facelift. I hope it will still be open for our visit.

Last edited:
MK - CoP and Peoplemover. Hall of Presidents. Liberty Bell Riverboat. Tom Sawyers Island (good place to just sit, maybe eat a lunch and get away from the crowds.

Epcot - go through the museum in Morocco (I actually think the entire pavilion in Morocco is overlooked, I love to just sit in what I call the tile room and relax). Stroll through all the gardens - GB, Canada, Japan, China. Walk through the Living Seas and watch all the fish. If you are a wine drinker do your own wine stroll from Italy, France and Germany, bonus points for Spice Road Tables bar at Morocco. While on your wine stroll, sit on the benches through out the countries and look up and around and notice the details.

MK- People watch on Main Street, while eating an ice cream from the Ice Cream Shop or Nuggets from Casey's. CoP, Philarmagic.

EPCOT- The trains in Germany, the Gardens in England

Waterfalls in the Canada Pavillion. I didn't know those existed until we did the Remy's adventure thing a couple of years ago. Now it's one of my favorite spots in all of Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter