Overdue Last Minute Wizards, Holidays TR Winter 2014

WDWJonasGirl

Mouseketeer/Directioner
Hi Everyone!!

This is a year and a half overdue but I wanted to do this trip report. For those of you who haven't read my previous TRs, here's a little bit about me:

My name is Kaitlin. I'm 21 years old (was 19 at the time of the trip). I graduated High School in 2014 and had previously gone to WDW and a Disney Cruise that summer. I also went with my DMom, DDad and DTwin Sister.

I know what you guys are thinking, didn't you just go? Well, yes we did. But this was last minute for a number of reasons:

1. My dad had airline miles that were to expire at the end of the year.

2. If you guys haven't heard of the Premier pass, it's the pass that will let you go to both WDW and DLR (I live in Southern California so Disneyland is my home park). We had this and wanted to take full use of it.

Up Next: Pouring Rain, Early Flight w/a layover, Royal Pacific

December 12, 2014- Pouring Rain, Early Morning Flight w/layover

Today, we flew to Orlando. We would be flying Southwest and because it didn't go direct, we had a layover in Phoenix. We had 5 AM
flight :sad2: from LAX to Phoenix with about an hour in Phoenix (where I took no pictures :scared1:). Waking up early for a flight is never fun. Luckily, we went through the
"good stuff" (security and stuff) without a problem. We did have a long walk to gate 9. There were even holiday inflatables in the
terminal which was great because one of them was Olaf. Despite the pouring rain, the flight left on time and we got to Phoenix early. :cheer2:

Got to Orlando from Phoenix without a problem. Our next stop would be the fake monorail (LOVE this), along with baggage claim and the
rental car area. Made a dinner stop at Ruby Tuesday's before going to our Universal hotel, the Loews Royal Pacific. This was my 2nd
time staying at Universal, having previously stayed at the Loews Portofino Bay Hotel in 2010.

Up Next: Pics from the day

Here are pictures:

IMG_7588.JPG
On the plane at LAX

IMG_7634.JPG
Christmas Village at Loews Royal Pacifc

IMG_7635.JPG
Minion House

Up Next: Will I get to ride the coasters, Minions, Harry Potter

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter