• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

over 50 and looking for others same age range who love Disney

I'm from the west coast. Haven't been on any solo trips. Single now and I'm thinking about this. I think I'd enjoy any Disney trip alone, but it's nice to have someone to hang out with when in the mood. Sometimes my sister and I go and we split up often. Never feels weird, or lonely! I'm actually hoping to move to Florida in a year or so, and if I lived close, I'd definitely go alone anytime!!

Hi dzy76, if you're there during any of my trips (for example, April and OctNov this year), I'd be glad to meet up for some meals, park time, etc. I've enjoyed my solo trips, where I have some time on my own and other times meeting up with various Dis-ers.

Was at Magic Kingdom last Sunday. Dinner at "Be Our Guest". Wonderful food, lovely ambiance, beautiful decor. Met the Beast.

Is anyone going to the 10th anniversary activities in July? I'm actually starting to think about going - even if I go alone! I think I'd make friends at the meets and really have a start at my new life.

I wish you the best , I am over 50 but been married for 48 years. I would think you could find a good one at WDW seen many in that age group. So I wish you the best and hope some one will find you to ,you sound like a great lady. Danny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter