• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ovarian Cancer design

Princess Kila

Earning My Ears
I was hoping that someone could design something for ovarian cancer awareness. The ribbon color is teal. I am doing a 5K this summer and want to make a shirt to wear. I was thinking... I wear Teal for my Mom. Or something to honor my Mom who lost her battle to ovarian cancer.

Thanks for any help.

Here is my try
Hugs to you Hon,I bet your mom will be so proud of you.
Maybe your cheering team could use this as a sign for cheering you on.
Mel

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Great DISign Mel!! I only had like 15 minutes before we had to run out the door so was just trying to come up with something FAST!!

DUH...I never thought about adding a character...I know hang my head in shame!! LOL

Would you be willing to make these two with grandma instead of mom. and put we instead of I. and the name would be Edith. Thank you so much!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter