Outsourcing at DVC

sean-1966

DIS Veteran
So exactly what has DVC outsourced? I know about Mousekeeping and now I guess Valet Service. It seems the more I hear about Disney outsourcing the more I hear about problems with service. Is this something we as members should look at? We entrust DVC to run these resorts for us but at the standard we have become accustomed to. What happens when the service becomes sub-standard? I'm getting a little concerned.

The only positions outsourced are the valet parking and the night cleaning crews. These cleaning crews handle the common areas of the resort after hours (polishing floors, cleaning carpets, etc.) IIRC, there were only about 100 Disney CMs previously performing the latter tasks before the switch.

The individuals who clean the guest rooms are still Disney employees.

There are good and bad individuals both in Disney's employ and the outsourced companies. Recently there seem to be far more complaints about Disney Cast Members than those who would be employed by third-parties.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter