• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Outside the parks CS lunches and breakfasts?

Twende

Best laid plans of Mouse and men.....
I am looking for some exceptional CS lunches and breakfasts.

We are spending a few days just chilling with no plans to enter a park therefore I need some ideas for meals for those days. TS dinners were easy but lunches are a bit more difficult.

CS breakfasts seem impossible! :confused3

Yeah, CS outside the parks is a bit tough. Most people do CS meals in the parks, so that's where most of the better choices are.

Where are you staying?

We are staying at the Pop this time.

I have thought about Earl of Sandwich but we have never been there before. I understand you can get breakfasts and lunches there. I am not really certain where it is.

Is there anything at Gasparilla Grill in GF for Breakfasts that would be worth the trip there?

I was thinking of trying a Breakfast at Coronado Springs in Pepper Market.
I know I can get a good lunch there.

What about a lunch at Cookes of Dublin or Wolfgang Puck Express?

No one has eaten at these places?:lmao:

Come on someone give me some honest ideas if these are good possibilities or not.:confused3 :scared:

Pepper Market is a great idea for lunch...i think you can get fajitas, pizzas, calzones and lots of other things too!

Thanks!:banana: We have only had dinners there and for a CS they were great.

Have you ever had a breakfast there?

pesto chicken stuffed sandwich was good---you can get coffee and cream brulee with it all for 1 CS.

Cookes of Dublin does not open until dinner time. Most of the resorts have a counter service that has both breakfast and lunch. There is also Boardwalk resort that has ESPN for lunch and a bakery that has breakfast sandwichs.

The last two years we have eaten at the Earl of Sandwich and had great meals. We love the variety of sandwiches that you can order. I am not sure if you are limited to the drink you can choose but remember that you didn't have a dessert choice - it was a cookie or nothing! Great meal though.

As far as CS breakfasts the only experience that I have is with the All Star Resorts and they serve a good breakfast.

Good luck and have fun

Cooke's was open today for lunch- some friends ate there.

Puck's is great for lunch. So are Captain Cook's, the Mara and Riverside Food Court. Cook's and Riverside have brand new have-it-your-way kitchens with meals made fresh to order. Boardwalk Bakery has grilled veggie sandwiches and turkey ones that are premade but very tasty- and FABULOUS desserts (try the cheescake brownie).. you can also get a fruit plate there.

For a different breakfast (tho certainly not a healthy one) you could do beignets at French Quarter.

Pepper Market should be exceptional as well.
We just eat cereal and fruit in the room for bf as we can never get anywhere early enough to have it out. We are at OKW and not too impressed with the CS here.

WPE is a great use fo a CS credit, the chicken is very good, EoS also gives some good choices.

WPE is a great use fo a CS credit, the chicken is very good, EoS also gives some good choices.

Now this the the Dis board that I know and love! I am getting answers and ideas~ Thanks!

I am trying to make my brain work but so far no luck. What is EoS?:confused3 :rotfl:

We are staying at the Pop this time.

I have thought about Earl of Sandwich but we have never been there before. I understand you can get breakfasts and lunches there. I am not really certain where it is.
It's at Downtown Disney. It's a good option, if it is still participating, and if you're going to be there at Downtown Disney.

Is there anything at Gasparilla Grill in GF for Breakfasts that would be worth the trip there?
Definitely not worth the trip just for a CS meal.

I was thinking of trying a Breakfast at Coronado Springs in Pepper Market. I know I can get a good lunch there.
That's probably the only option that is worth the trip, as compared to just eating at POP, AFAIC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter