Outside Florist

I just hired Amy from Blossoms Orlando. I am using her for the cocktail hour, reception, and dessert party. My wedding isn't until November 23. But so far she has been great to work with.

I just hired Amy from Blossoms Orlando. I am using her for the cocktail hour, reception, and dessert party. My wedding isn't until November 23. But so far she has been great to work with.

We decided to go with her as well! I just needed a bouquet for myself and my daughter and boutonniere for groom. She was able to work with me and knew exactly what I wanted!!!

We used him for our wedding in 2010 and he was FABULOUS!

Lee and his team have been so amazing to work with. I was getting really discouraged about floral after some other highly recommended vendors tried to steer me in a direction I didn't like (and seemed to assume my budget without ever asking me). Lee and Jaimz just "got it" right away, though. Their prices for off-season flowers have beat some other companies who quoted me for roses and hydrangeas, and they took my floral from being one of the least important aspects of our day to one of the things I'm most looking forward to seeing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter