Outside dining

Jaylie

DIS Veteran
We are doing a short trip to Disney in February (SSR) and won’t be going to any parks. Could you tell me what restaurants have outside dining at Disney Springs. Thanks.

Chef Art Smith's Homecomin' and The Boathouse, both have outside seating that felt very nice and safe.
The Boathouse even had heaters and the area was covered, so that we could eat outside while it rained.

We passed by the Polite Pig, they have outside seating outside the restaurant. People walking around Springs are passing very close by and tables seemed very crowded. I was glad that I didn't have a reservation there.

Pretty much every restaurant in DS has outdoor seating. We’ve dined outdoors at Raglan Road, Hangar Bar, Boathouse, Frontera, Jaleo, Wine Bar George (upstairs balcony), STK, the Edison, House of Blues, Paradiso, Morimoto, Deluxe Burger. I’ve seen outdoor seating at Homecomin, Splitsville, City Works, Polite Pig, Terralina, Paddlefish. There are probably others I’m missing, but definitely the majority have outdoor options.

Is Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ outdoor seating close to where people are walking or waiting to be seated?

Pretty much restaurant at Disney Springs has outdoor seating. The only exceptions I can think of is

Definite: T-Rex
Most likely without out door seating: Morimoto although they have a street food window with some outdoor seating.

I don't think Jaleo has outdoor seating.

Rainforest has an outdoor bar along the lack that has outdoor seating where you can off the menu.

Pretty much restaurant at Disney Springs has outdoor seating. The only exceptions I can think of is

Definite: T-Rex
Most likely without out door seating: Morimoto although they have a street food window with some outdoor seating.

I don't think Jaleo has outdoor seating.

Rainforest has an outdoor bar along the lack that has outdoor seating where you can off the menu.
Morimoto's has our favorite outdoor dining area - an outdoor patio deck on the second floor. Beautiful place to eat on a nice evening.

Is Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ outdoor seating close to where people are walking or waiting to be seated?
There are some tables in the front yes, but it’s not to the point where people that are walking are close to the tables “standing on top of you” it’s pretty spaced out.

Most people waiting aren’t near the tables at all. They are either indoors avoiding the sun or there’s benches in front of the door they stand around those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter