Outlets & Nike

LetsDoDisney!

Mouseketeer
I searched and read some threads about this, but not current ones so I'm asking -

We plan to go to an outlet mall, and wonder which is better. I was thinking we'd do the LBV one but I read that it's smaller and has no Disney outlet there now.

The three places I am interested in are:

Under Armour
Nike for kids
Disney Character outlet

The Premium Outlet pages don't list Nike under the "kids" section, so I'm wondering if it's like our Nike outlet here and only carries adult sizes? I read that there is a separate Nike outlet store in Kissimmee, does this one carry kids sizes?

We are staying at Vacation Village at Parkway, in Kissimmee so I'd love to go to the Nike store and the closest Premium Outlet location.

Also, is there such a thing as a Vera Bradley outlet?

Thanks!

The Nike outlet in Kissimmee is at 6149 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL. I am almost positive they had kids things, but since I had a teenaged DD, I didn't pay that much attention. This is a true outlet store with lots of great buys.

YES!! The Vera Bradley store is at 8200 Vineland Avenue. I never miss it when we go to Orlando. The trip we took last week I was only able to take 1 trip because I had DH with me, but when its DD or DDIL, we have been known to make 3 trips in one week! Its a true outlet store and has lots of great buys. I got lots of Christmas shopping done!

You probably will get most of what you want at the Premium Outlets on Vineland Ave (that's the same 8200 Vineland referenced above for Vera Bradley). They have all 4 of the shops you are looking for. The Nike Outlet has kids shoes (I've bought some there before for my kids), but not certain about kids clothing; I don't remember and with teenage kids now, it's not something that registers anymore.

I am pretty sure that regular DIS veteran Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina has said she prefers the stand alone Nike outlet on Irlo Bronson for her DS, the basketball all-star. Fortunately for her, she's in Orlando now, and probably not paying much attention here! Maybe she'll see this and comment.

The LBV Outlet is much smaller with not nearly as much selection. The Disney Outlet that was there was not a Disney run outlet - just your average cheap Disney themed merchandise. The Disney Character Outlets at the Premium Outlets are run by Disney and carry true surplus park merchandise.

Love that Premium Outlet! It's owned by the same company that owns one near me in Wrentham, MA!
Pop by the NorthFace Outlet, always have great deals on jackets (if you need them!)

I am pretty sure that regular DIS veteran Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina has said she prefers the stand alone Nike outlet on Irlo Bronson for her DS, the basketball all-star. Fortunately for her, she's in Orlando now, and probably not paying much attention here! Maybe she'll see this and comment.

The stand-alone Nike Clearance Store in Kissimmee definitely has children's sizes. I don't know how small they go, but the kids section is on the same side as the ladies section. I am pretty sure the Nike stores at the Premium Outlets are the same....if we are back there again on this trip, I will take a look and see!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter