Outlet Malls Transporation?

Calgary DISHeads

DIS Veteran
Need some input please. I'm assuming we would need a rental car? What malls would appeal to atrociously brand name attached, trendy DS15 and DD12? Thanks so much to everyone for their help :flower3:

Rental car is best if you have one You can also use Lynx 50 or a taxi

Any of them, Orlando Premium Outlets is the closest.

Just about all trendy manufacturers have a store there. Disney also has one there near the food court.

About 7 miles up I4 is Prime, Also a good place. They have places like Nieman Marcus last call and Sachs off 5th ave. Also Disney's Character Warehouse.

Need some input please. I'm assuming we would need a rental car? What malls would appeal to atrociously brand name attached, trendy DS15 and DD12? Thanks so much to everyone for their help :flower3:

FYI

The outlets are no better than any other outlet malls, they are overstocks, last years or "made for outlet" quality.

FYI

The outlets are no better than any other outlet malls, they are overstocks, last years or "made for outlet" quality.

I know, but when you are a teenager with Christmas spending money to burn and you want to take something back to Canada that your friends don't have kind of "real world" stuff is irrelevent.

Rental car is best if you have one You can also use Lynx 50 or a taxi

Any of them, Orlando Premium Outlets is the closest.

Just about all trendy manufacturers have a store there. Disney also has one there near the food court.

About 7 miles up I4 is Prime, Also a good place. They have places like Nieman Marcus last call and Sachs off 5th ave. Also Disney's Character Warehouse.

Thanks - this is exactly what I was hoping for! We have no problems with the bus - do you have any idea of the route or where I would find it?

Thanks for posting this - DD14 and I will try this while there next week - looks like we can catch the bus from the TTC (I googled Lynx Orlando) and it's only $2 each way for each of us - much better than the $47 I was paying plus gas for a rental just to visit the outlets. Happy shopping!!:banana:

Thanks for posting this - DD14 and I will try this while there next week - looks like we can catch the bus from the TTC (I googled Lynx Orlando) and it's only $2 each way for each of us - much better than the $47 I was paying plus gas for a rental just to visit the outlets. Happy shopping!!:banana:

We took the bus to Sea World a couple of trips ago and I got so much satisfaction out of all the money I saved! Do you recall what bus it is that we take?

From the TTC you take Lynx bus #50 to the Sea World stop.From there you can take a Lynx bus # 8 north to the Prime Outlet or south to the Premium Outlet. You can also take the I-Trolley from the same Lynx Sea World stop.The Trolley runs from the north end of International Dr at the Prime Outlet to the south end at the Premium Outlet.Check out the I-Trolley www.iridetrolley.com.

We've found the easiest is to use Disney buses to go to Downtown Disney, then hire a taxi cab to go to the Orlando Premium Outlet. It will run about $10 each way, but since you will 'fill' the cab with family members, it will be a very reasonable cost for a direct shot to the outlet mall. It's a nice break from the parks. Hope your teens enjoy it.

Oh, and another thing...remember you are in Orlando and be cautious. Shopping tourists can be a target. Once when we were there someone got shot. Like any city, ALWAYS be aware of your surroundings.
Snoop

We've found the easiest is to use Disney buses to go to Downtown Disney, then hire a taxi cab to go to the Orlando Premium Outlet. It will run about $10 each way, but since you will 'fill' the cab with family members, it will be a very reasonable cost for a direct shot to the outlet mall. It's a nice break from the parks. Hope your teens enjoy it.

Oh, and another thing...remember you are in Orlando and be cautious. Shopping tourists can be a target. Once when we were there someone got shot. Like any city, ALWAYS be aware of your surroundings.
Snoop

Great idea! only $2 more than the bus. Thanks for the heads up on keeping an eye out. We've never headed out of Disney before apart from Seaworld which is kind of like on shiny universe to another.

You can not go wrong with trying both the Premium Outlet and Prime Outlets Orlando.

Also during my families previous vacations we found the Disney's Character Warehouse at the Prime Outlets Orlando to have better merchandice and purchased a lot more items there, compared to the one at the Premium Outlet.

This is a link to the transportation page for the Orlando Premium Outlets. Which is the closest outlet to WDW.

http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/directions.asp?id=17

In addition to bus, trolley & taxi info, you can see that they provide free transportation from various Non-Disney resorts.

Not sure where you are staying but if you are staying at a Disney resort, you may be able to take a bus to DTD and then get the shuttle at the Hilton or one of the other Downtown area Hotels

We took the bus to DTD and cabbed it. With three of us at about $10 each way there wasn't much of a difference in price. We went to both outlets on two different day. Can't remember which was which but for the kids the second one was better - juicy, ed hardy etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter