Outdoor Dining???

Although it is just QS, we loved the breakfast at Primi Piatto at Riviera, and it has tables outside and around the gardens.

Since Big River Grille reopened did they add more tables outside? I remember there only being a few tables. Trying to decide between that and Trattoria. Thanks!

Since Big River Grille reopened did they add more tables outside? I remember there only being a few tables. Trying to decide between that and Trattoria. Thanks!

I can't remember how many they used to have but when I ate there last week, there were about 10-12 outside? If I recall, there were 4-5 tables on each side of the entrance.

(btw - I walked up around 5pm on a weekday and was seated immediately but the outdoor tables were reserved for people who requested outdoor seating on their reservation. Half of them sat empty the entire time I dined there but I understand their stance... So if you're set on outdoors, I'd make a reservation and request it)

Thanks! On their website the ressie asks if you want a table or a hightop, but I will definitely call and ask for an outside table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter