Out of lurk mode. Hi all!

leppardfox

Earning My Ears
Been a member here for awhile and finally coming out of lurk mode. I'm a single mom to two beautiful princesses. I worked in Disney Reservations about a million years ago when I lived in the Orlando area. In Texas now. I've been to Disney a million times. We have a trip booked in February, 2013. This will be my DD6's 2nd trip to Disney Wold and my DD4's first trip. She has created a song and dance called, "I'm going to Disney!" :cheer2: Very cute! My best friend since high school will be joining us - she's never been do Disney either. Really looking forward to our trip. ADR's are made...with one exception where I messed up and booked two meals one day and none on the other. Keep trying to change, but they're doing maintenance now....hmm.....LOL!

We have a trip booked in February, 2013.

Welcome! I'm like you--a long time lurker, only recently started posting. We're headed to Disney in February, as well--so very excited! My kids are a bit older--they'll be 9, 11 and 14. This is their 2nd trip and we are all super excited. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed for a great deal to come out this week!

If you haven't already found it, here's the link to the February 2013 thread:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2946553

Have fun with all your planning!

Thanks for the welcomes! I keep checking for new discounts for February as well. Crossing everything I've got. Never have received an elusive pin and didn't get a discount my last trip as I booked rather last minute. ha!

Welcome.jpg

Love the way you put it! I'm coming out of lurk mode, too, and joining the conversation. Great to be here with you all! :wave2:

Thanks for the new welcomes. Been a long time since I've been an active member of an online community. Love it here. Everyone is so friendly. :grouphug:

Been a member here for awhile and finally coming out of lurk mode. I'm a single mom to two beautiful princesses. I worked in Disney Reservations about a million years ago when I lived in the Orlando area. In Texas now. I've been to Disney a million times. We have a trip booked in February, 2013. This will be my DD6's 2nd trip to Disney Wold and my DD4's first trip. She has created a song and dance called, "I'm going to Disney!" :cheer2: Very cute! My best friend since high school will be joining us - she's never been do Disney either. Really looking forward to our trip. ADR's are made...with one exception where I messed up and booked two meals one day and none on the other. Keep trying to change, but they're doing maintenance now....hmm.....LOL!

Welcome! :cheer2: And another DISer in Texas! :cool1:

Hope you enjoy posting as much as lurking and enjoy your next trip! :thumbsup2

Hi there and welcome. I hope you have heard about the discounts that have just been released for February. I believe they affect room rates and dining. Also, if you are having trouble with the website for booking ADRs, be sure to give Disney Dining a call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter