Out of curiousity

djm200

Earning My Ears
I have posted a few times asking questions. My wife and I are new to SoCal and purchased annual passes for DL a few months ago. Anyway, we went to DL/CA last night to see fireworks and World of Color. We didnt know that fast passes were only handed out for WoC during the day (we got there at 6pm) so we decided to head over to DL while folks made their way to CA. My question is; does anyone know if there was something special going on yesterday/last night (Saturday, Sept 25)? It seemed unbelievably packed last night. Or is it like that every evening? Was it due to Halloween celebrating beginning?

I have posted a few times asking questions. My wife and I are new to SoCal and purchased annual passes for DL a few months ago. Anyway, we went to DL/CA last night to see fireworks and World of Color. We didnt know that fast passes were only handed out for WoC during the day (we got there at 6pm) so we decided to head over to DL while folks made their way to CA. My question is; does anyone know if there was something special going on yesterday/last night (Saturday, Sept 25)? It seemed unbelievably packed last night. Or is it like that every evening? Was it due to Halloween celebrating beginning?

This weekend there is a D23 event, I think it is called Destination D :confused3, this weekend in Anaheim. It takes place all weekend and that's probably why it was so crowded... draws in a lot of non-local D23 members. Weekend evenings will usually be somewhat crowded, mostly with locals during off season, but it shouldn't always be so bad during off season.

Yes, it was especially crowded Friday and Saturday because of Destination D. I was there. :)

Saturday is usually a black-out day for SoCal passes so it's not usually that busy but because of Destination D it did make it very busy. Even though it was very hot this past weekend, 90+, the crowds were outrageous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter