• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our WILD Fairytale Wedding and Honeymoon Trip! And We're off!!!

Everything is all coming together, not long now til the big day :goodvibes

Your menu and cake sound yummy and coolio that Mickey and Minnie will also be dropping by to congratulate you guys :goodvibes

There are carriage rides available at:

POR
SSR &
FW

Didn't know SSR, is cool though as its a pretty resort :)

Everything is all coming together, not long now til the big day :goodvibes

Your menu and cake sound yummy and coolio that Mickey and Minnie will also be dropping by to congratulate you guys :goodvibes

There are carriage rides available at:

POR
SSR &
FW

Didn't know SSR, is cool though as its a pretty resort :)

Oh cool thanks!! I'll check with Eric and see where he wants to go...I am leaning toward POR, and I think he might pick it too. We went there in June and both fell in love with the resort!

I think POR is the more popular and it is a beautiful resort too. Imagine riding along by the river on a lovely sunny day, whats more romantic than that :)

ok, I'm subbing in on this one. Congrats on the wedding! Now I want cake. I think I'd have to try all three layers though!

I think POR is the more popular and it is a beautiful resort too. Imagine riding along by the river on a lovely sunny day, whats more romantic than that :)

I agree!!:thumbsup2

ok, I'm subbing in on this one. Congrats on the wedding! Now I want cake. I think I'd have to try all three layers though!
Lol I want cake every day:cloud9::laughing: I'm definitley trying all 3 layers...again!!!

Does Eric have any siblings?

I'd choose POR too. It's a gorgeous resort!
Yea he does! We are really excited about his family being able to join us!!

Tonight we bought my brother's tie for the wedding, received our marriage license and another wedding gift! My grandmother bought us dinner on a local boat that goes up and down the canal. It won't be until at least May but it was a unique gift and we love it!!:woohoo:

We also picked up a few t's and tanks for the trip!! Our to-do list is getting shorter and shorter! This week I'm going for a long over due haircut and we still need to get Eric's suit tailored.

I'm so ready to pack!!!

Your plans are really coming together so quickly now! I think getting the marriage license made it all so much more real and close feeling!!

That was a fun, thoughful and unique gift from your grandmother!! How sweet!

caught up, and ugh im still so flustered about the BM and his wife! Why on earth wouldnt you want to go to the parks?!?! Way excited to read more and sooo jealous!!

Your plans are really coming together so quickly now! I think getting the marriage license made it all so much more real and close feeling!!

That was a fun, thoughful and unique gift from your grandmother!! How sweet!
I was so excited when the license came in the mail. We were going to wait until we arrived and just go to the county clerk, but this was so much easier and now we have one less thing to worry about!! 18 days until we leave!!

caught up, and ugh im still so flustered about the BM and his wife! Why on earth wouldnt you want to go to the parks?!?! Way excited to read more and sooo jealous!!

Thanks for reading!! I am so over my frustration with the BM and his wife. They are super nice people but I guess they just don't always think about the whole picture. I don't need any stress during that week so I'm just going to forget about it!!

Oh cool thanks!! I'll check with Eric and see where he wants to go...I am leaning toward POR, and I think he might pick it too. We went there in June and both fell in love with the resort!

We took a "sleigh" ride at WL during our Christmas '08 trip and it was soooo nice. It was definitely one of our more memorable moments.

Hey you! Are you still hoping from some zebra print shoes?

I saw these ones at Kohl's today, I thought they were super cute! :)

65345507.jpg

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/shoes/brandsforshoes/candies/PRD~567223/Candies+Ginnetti+Flats.jsp

We took a "sleigh" ride at WL during our Christmas '08 trip and it was soooo nice. It was definitely one of our more memorable moments.
Ohh I've always wanted to do that!!

Hey you! Are you still hoping from some zebra print shoes?

I saw these ones at Kohl's today, I thought they were super cute! :)

65345507.jpg

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/shoes/brandsforshoes/candies/PRD~567223/Candies+Ginnetti+Flats.jsp

Oh I love those!!! Thank you...going to check them out!

Cute shoes!

You mentioned tees and tanks. What is Florida weather like in March? I've only ever been in the summer and in January.

Cute shoes!

You mentioned tees and tanks. What is Florida weather like in March? I've only ever been in the summer and in January.

This is what I found for average temps in March:
March is off to a chilly start, but you can expect a rapid warm-up later in the first week. March is what I think of as a transition month; we can still have some rather cool weather, but between cold fronts we often experience temperatures in the low 80's, especially in south Florida.

March is generally a dry month; rain is infrequent and thunder and lightning are rare. Cool breezes are usually present on the beaches even on the warmest days.

We already have stuff for the cold, being from NY and all ;) So we plan on packing a mix of tanks, shorts, t's, jeans and sweatshirts...maybe even a light jacket in there!

We are hoping for warm days and cooler nights. I actually don't mind the cooler. I would rather walk around Disney in jeans than swet my butt off!:laughing:

The only thing we are hoping for is that the wedding day temps stay about 55 at night. If they drop below that, our outdoor reception will be moved inside.

So everyone think WARM thoughts for us!!:wizard:

This is what I found for average temps in March:
March is off to a chilly start, but you can expect a rapid warm-up later in the first week. March is what I think of as a transition month; we can still have some rather cool weather, but between cold fronts we often experience temperatures in the low 80's, especially in south Florida.

March is generally a dry month; rain is infrequent and thunder and lightning are rare. Cool breezes are usually present on the beaches even on the warmest days.

We already have stuff for the cold, being from NY and all ;) So we plan on packing a mix of tanks, shorts, t's, jeans and sweatshirts...maybe even a light jacket in there!

We are hoping for warm days and cooler nights. I actually don't mind the cooler. I would rather walk around Disney in jeans than swet my butt off!:laughing:

The only thing we are hoping for is that the wedding day temps stay about 55 at night. If they drop below that, our outdoor reception will be moved inside.

So everyone think WARM thoughts for us!!:wizard:

I am the same way. I'd much rather be in the parks in cold weather. Hot weather is horrible. We were just there a few weeks ago. We wore shorts a few days but mostly jeans. It was great!

Your wedding is so close! You have to be so excited. I am so excited to see pictures when you get back. The Courtyard looks so neat, I'm sure it will be so beautiful when it's all decorated!

Just checking back in to see how your plans are coming along. I'm starting to get my packing list together. I figured layers will be best since average high is around 79 I think. My mom called this morning and said Kohls is having a pretty good sale so I might head over there this weekend. I have DD stuff all together but I still want to get her a a couple little skirts and/or jean shorts.

Just saw this post. A-freaking-dorable!!!!

Lol aren't they??? I saw a similar pair at Payless too!!

Just checking back in to see how your plans are coming along. I'm starting to get my packing list together. I figured layers will be best since average high is around 79 I think. My mom called this morning and said Kohls is having a pretty good sale so I might head over there this weekend. I have DD stuff all together but I still want to get her a a couple little skirts and/or jean shorts.

I have a few more things I'd like to get too. Kohls and walmart are on my list. I got the greatest pair of shorts last year at Walmart. I have trouble because I'm so tall and the styles out now seem to be super short shorts:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter