• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our trip pictures

Thanks for sharing your vacation pictures. It's obvious you and your family had a great time!!!

Thanks for sharing. Your daughter makes an awesome princess. Can you tell me the name of the duck character? The one with the aviator hat I think? I have never seen him before and am on a mission for the rare characters on this trip...

The pictures at CM, CP and CRt are also great. We are headed there for the first time ( dining plan) and can't wait.

is Darkwing Duck from ducktales. we found him outside of animal kingdom before you pass under the animal kigdom sign. unfortunantly, we lost that pic also due to our camera at the time.

hope that helps,

dina

DISNEY'03 said:
is Darkwing Duck from ducktales. we found him outside of animal kingdom before you pass under the animal kigdom sign. unfortunantly, we lost that pic also due to our camera at the time.

hope that helps,

dina

As I was quite the DuckTales fan when I was little (and still am) :goodvibes , the character with the leather jacket is from DuckTales, but his name is actually Launchpad McQuack. Aka Scrooge McDuck's helicopter pilot who inevitably has problems with flying, LOL. :rotfl2: Darkwing Duck is one character I've never seen in the parks, but he wears a black and purple cape outfit, complete with black eye mask and big purple hat. I wish I had seen Launchpad when I was there! :lovestruc

SorcererDonald16 said:
As I was quite the DuckTales fan when I was little (and still am) :goodvibes , the character with the leather jacket is from DuckTales, but his name is actually Launchpad McQuack. Aka Scrooge McDuck's helicopter pilot who inevitably has problems with flying, LOL. :rotfl2: Darkwing Duck is one character I've never seen in the parks, but he wears a black and purple cape outfit, complete with black eye mask and big purple hat. I wish I had seen Launchpad when I was there! :lovestruc

You are correct :) We saw him outside on Main Street, next door to the Fire Station. I cant remember the name of the store.

Your daughter makes an awesome princess.

Thanks. We think so too. It is her goal in life to become a Princess. so she practices alot :flower:

I meant to say this before, but thanks for posting your pictures! I just dropped mine off to get developed from when I was there the 11th-18th, so hopefully I can post some soon as well.

Did you all enjoy Chef Mickey's? At the last minute, I tried to get PS for that when I was there, but it was already booked. So, I'm going to hopefully try it whenever I go back-- probably in a couple of years (or longer... :sad: ).

Thanx for sharing your pix! Your family looks like a real fun-loving bunch. I esp. liked your Coronado Springs pix. It's one of our favorite vacation memories.

SorcererDonald16 said:
I meant to say this before, but thanks for posting your pictures! I just dropped mine off to get developed from when I was there the 11th-18th, so hopefully I can post some soon as well.

Did you all enjoy Chef Mickey's? At the last minute, I tried to get PS for that when I was there, but it was already booked. So, I'm going to hopefully try it whenever I go back-- probably in a couple of years (or longer... :sad: ).

We loved Chef Mickeys. It was a great way to start our first day. Then we were wishing we could eat breakfast there everyday lol. It is definately going to be on our list for our 2007 trip. :flower:

Leota said:
Thanx for sharing your pix! Your family looks like a real fun-loving bunch. I esp. liked your Coronado Springs pix. It's one of our favorite vacation memories.

We had a great time at CSR. We want to try some different resorts but I dont think we are going to make it. My DH is now refusing to even look at any other resort pictures :rolleyes: We are planning our next stay there, and then maybe we will go to another place.

I enjoyed looking at your pics. Thanks for sharing them with us. :)

Did the Princesses do a meet and greet after Cinderella show?

and how come I could only find one pic of you in MK????? :wizard:

Thnk you for sharing. I really enjoyed viewing your pictures. Your DS is like mine with all the pecae signs! LOL
Can tell you had a magical time :wave2:

eeyore45 said:
Did the Princesses do a meet and greet after Cinderella show?

and how come I could only find one pic of you in MK????? :wizard:

We didnt stay for the very end od Cinderellabration. We took off for the rides lol.

You dont see many of me, because, well it pains me worse than child birth to have my picture taken :earseek:

Your DS is like mine with all the peace signs! LOL

Yeah he does that all the time, picked it up from a friend lol.

ksjayhawkfan said:
We didnt stay for the very end od Cinderellabration. We took off for the rides lol.

You dont see many of me, because, well it pains me worse than child birth to have my picture taken :earseek:

Yeah he does that all the time, picked it up from a friend lol.

omg~ don't be silly, you all look so happy and having a GREAT TIME!!! I love the CM pics!! Awesome...we are doing that our 1st night dinner in WDW :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter