Our Trip 3rd Oct - 18th Oct. What do you think?

Greaser69

Biggest german Disney World Fan ever.
Our big Trip starts soon. Got all our Reservations. What do you think?
Family of three (me, my wife and my daughter (11))
Have the free Dining plan upgraded to regular plan and 10 Day Ticket with Hop and Water Parks. + 2 Days Multipark Ticket for Universal.

Flying from Germany on Oct. 3rd. Landing in Orlando around 7 PM, picking up our rental car and driving to the All Star Sports. First time at this resort.
Have the POR last year (what was our first Onside Stay for many years), but this was too expensive for us this year.
Have requested a room at the Center Court Section. Highest Floor. Hope it is a good choice.
Guess will not do much this evening. maybe a quick drive to the supermarket to get some drinks for the next days.

Saturday Oct.4th: First real day. We will see how early we will wake up (mostly early because of Time Zone Change the first few days).
We have a Lunch Reservation at BONGOS at 2 PM (first time at this Restaurant). Maybe will go to AK in the morning, then the Lunch. And later to the MK. Have FP+ for BTMR (6.10) / SM (7.10) and SDMT (8.10). First day and see Wishes always wonderful.MK has EMH this day so we will see how long we make it (still Jet Lag I guess, especially my wife).

Sunday Oct. 5th Have planned this day for Waterpark (Typhoon L.) and Shopping at the Outlet Mall. 8.20 PM Dining at BOMA

Monday 6th
Starting the day at Epcot. FP+ for SE (10), TT (11.10) and Finding Nemo (12.15). The Evening we go the MK and have Dinner at Crystal Palace at 8.10 PM.

Tuesday 7th.
Starting the day at HS. FP+ for Star Tours (10.25), TSM (11.25) and ToT (1.15). Have Lunch at 1 PM at Sci Fi Dine. First Time.
Not much planned after that. Swim at the pool maybe. We will see.

Wed 8th.
Day at Universal. Will see the Diagon Alley and the new HP Rides! And Transformers the first time! Will try to do both parks as much as we can. Daughter can ride Hulk for the first time! Dinner at 10 PM at Planet Hollywood then.

Thur 9th.
Starting at the AK. Having FP+ for Safari (9.45), Everest (10.45) and Dinosaur (11.45). In the eveining Epcot. Dinner at Chef de France at 7 PM.
Last year I was sick on the Chef de France day and my daughter and wife were dine alone there. Looking fwd to have the 3 course Menu there...

Fr. 10th
Starting with the MK. FP+ for BTMR (10.15), SDMT (11.25), SM (12.25). Going to HS then having Dinner at 6.15 at Mama Melrose (first time!) and hopefully will make it to Fantasmic after Dinner then.

Sat 11th
Will start the day with Pool or Waterpark and Shopping. In the Evening will go the MK. FP+ for SDMT (6), SM (7) and BTMR (8). Dinner at 9 at Chef Mickeys. After that some EMH at the MK.

Sun 12th
Starting the day at AK with FP+ for Safari (10), Everest (11) and Dinosaur (12). Then going to Epcot and havin dinner at 7.30 PM at Corel Reef.

Mo 13th
Planning to drive to the Beach at St.Petersburg.
In the evening Dinner at Ohanas at 9.30 PM. Maybe having a chance to see the Hellowishes Fireworks from there.

Tue. 14th
2nd Universal Day. Will do the both parks again. Át 10 PM then Dinner at T Rex Cafe.

Wed 15th.
AK at the start. FP+ for Safari (10), EE (11), Dinosaur (12.05) . Dinner at 1900 Park Fare at 6.45 PM and after that MK. Last time we will see Wishes in this Holiday.

Thur 16th.
HS first with FP+ for RnR Coaster (10), ST (11) and Voyage of little mermaid (12.10) . In the evening Epcot with Dinner at 7.30 at Teppan Edo. So we can watch Illuminations after that.

Friday 17th. Our last day. will have the day at the MK. FP+ for SM (10.10), BTMR (11.10) and Splash M. (12.10). Will go the AK later. Last Dinner at Boma at 8.45 PM.

Sat. 18th. check out and to Miami, where we will fly from at 9PM back to Germany.

We will put some more Resort swimming and shopping into that also. we will see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter