Our sweet kitty passed away today

mousey

DIS Veteran
Our sweet kitty, Pooky Bear, passed away today and is on her way to heaven. She has been sick on and off for the past month. Today she wouldn't eat or drink and had trouble walking. We took her to the vet and they did testing and it came back kidney failure. The prognosis wasn't good because she is 15+. We decided to end her pain. Its so very, very hard. Thanks to everyone who wished her well.:littleangel:

We lost our 14 year old kitty recently, too.
I know how hard it is. Even though I don't know you, I send healing pixie dust and hugs your way. :flower3: RIP Pooky Bear

I am so sorry. I lost my Barney to the same thing 2 years ago. Sending you good thoughts.

I am so sorry. I can just imagine all the joy she has brought to you over the past 15+ years.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I'm sure you already know this, but you did the right thing ending her misery. I'm glad you had many years with your baby. :grouphug:

I am sorry for your loss. Know that your sweet Pooky Bear is patting butterflies at the Rainbow Bridge. :butterfly

I lost a dear pet to kidney failure as well; it hurts.

I'm so sorry. Another one who has experienced kidney disease in pets. Horrible to watch and go through. Your kitty has lots of company at the Rainbow Bridge. Hugs.

:hug: I'm sorry for your loss. I know how you feel. We lost our kitty in November, she was 19 1/2. It's very hard.:hug:

I am so, so sorry. :hug: My Diana passed on last weekend from the exact same thing.

A few Dis-Kitties passed away within the last few weeks. Pooky Bear will be welcome with purring.

We lost our sweet kitty last year. Fuzzy butt was 14 also. Prayers for you on this sad day.:hug::sad1:

Thank you everyone for your kindness and sympathy. These messages sure help ease the pain. I'm sorry to everyone who has lost a dear pet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter