our secret green club?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Limeys! Hello! I have a question for you all.

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1686592

Opinions please!

Also a second question. How is everyone doing?

First, I am totaly on the side of the teens. They are just told to go back where they came from (pretty much). And I think they deserve respect!

Second, Great!!! Been on here for a couple of hours, and I am as always wanting more Disney!!! ::MickeyMo

Morning Peeps!
Limeys! Hello! I have a question for you all.

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1686592

Opinions please!

Also a second question. How is everyone doing?
I saw that thread yesterday....I think everyone is entitled to their opinions. There are teens on the DIS (You are one of them) who are very mature and intelligent who can make a great contribution. What gets annoying is when people post like they are texting and us old people have to figure out how to translate it. I think some things are appropriate for the CB and others should be on the TB. I think it is pretty rude to just tell someone to go over to the TB though. If a thread is not interesting, I just don't read it.

I'm doing good. Overwhelmed with work right now because we had server issues yesterday, which means more to get done today.
Popcorn! I'm gonna go eat some ramen, so I might feel a little better. :sick: [ Cough ]
Feel better! We have been fighting something in our house for a week now...hang in there!

Hi!

Happy Lunch time...

36_1_511.gif
7_4_61.gif

Or for PD back in the stoneage era....

7_2_200v1.gif

ebay? they don't allow people anymore:sad2:
Shucks!

Post number 500!!!!!!! Woohoo!:rotfl:
Congrats Dani!!!!

He also sent me that survey "about me" too!! I just deleted that...

LOL. It's working again. I had to complete the survey question, but it wouldn't come up the night before. I don't know why he finally decided to fill that out now? He's trying to get on the DISboards, but his email was holding him up.

Aww im so sorry, I hope the ramen helps! :hug:
It didn't help, but it sure was yummy!
Afternoon! (Boy, I love this game!)
Morning Peeps!

I saw that thread yesterday....I think everyone is entitled to their opinions. There are teens on the DIS (You are one of them) who are very mature and intelligent who can make a great contribution. What gets annoying is when people post like they are texting and us old people have to figure out how to translate it. I think some things are appropriate for the CB and others should be on the TB. I think it is pretty rude to just tell someone to go over to the TB though. If a thread is not interesting, I just don't read it.

I'm doing good. Overwhelmed with work right now because we had server issues yesterday, which means more to get done today.

Feel better! We have been fighting something in our house for a week now...hang in there!

Hi!
Seriously, I'm a teen and have you ever heard me use instant messaging talk?! This person is ageist (If that is a word)
Happy Lunch time...

36_1_511.gif
7_4_61.gif

Or for PD back in the stoneage era....

7_2_200v1.gif
Marshmellows sound really good right now...
Shucks!

Congrats Dani!!!!

LOL. It's working again. I had to complete the survey question, but it wouldn't come up the night before. I don't know why he finally decided to fill that out now? He's trying to get on the DISboards, but his email was holding him up.

Thanks for the congrats :)

I'm on a fundip roll...:confused3

OK....newbie here! LOL Hello to all! We are leaving for Disney in 15 days! We are staying at Pop. I LOVE the Green Mickey ideas!! Also for the fact that its a lime green. We are going down for a long weekend for my older DD's UDA High School competition....Nationals. Our colors are white and....drum roll....GREEN! LOL Its more of a kelly green then a lime green. I just found this board, and I must say, I wish I've found it a couple of years ago! Great tips!
Well, later I guess I'm off to Home Depot for some Mickeys! LOL
Happy Posting all!

:earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy:

OK....newbie here! LOL Hello to all! We are leaving for Disney in 15 days! We are staying at Pop. I LOVE the Green Mickey ideas!! Also for the fact that its a lime green. We are going down for a long weekend for my older DD's UDA High School competition....Nationals. Our colors are white and....drum roll....GREEN! LOL Its more of a kelly green then a lime green. I just found this board, and I must say, I wish I've found it a couple of years ago! Great tips!
Happy Posting all!

Welcome to the Green CLub...come back often, we are a nice bunch! When are you going to WDW for the competition?

Happy Posting all!

Let me be the first to welcome you... :welcome:
I hope you have a great time on your trip! But, I'll just warn you now... I'd get insurance before posting on this thread, it can get dangerous!
Oh, and once you have 500 posts (I know that's alot, but you can do it!) you get to learn the secret DIS handshake by DISUNC! It's pretty exciting! Well, I hope you enjoy your time here! :flower3:

Well, I was almost first...

Happy Posting all!

:welcome:

party: and :jumping1:

Glad to see you here and, as said before, come back often!!!!! We are VERY friendly and rarely bite!!;)

Good luck liberating those LGMHPC's!!!!:thumbsup2 :cool1: :goodvibes

Seriously, I'm a teen and have you ever heard me use instant messaging talk?! This person is ageist (If that is a word)

Wow - you soooo lost me here, at first. Then I figured out you weren't using an, unknown to me, word pronounced a(soft a)-gIst (long I) but, actually using it as in age-ist..... (i.e. one who decriminates based on age - like descrimination... ageism.) Boy, I'm a little slow.:headache:
ANYWAY, now that I understand, I think that we older people dont mean ALL teenagers - just a few really. Both sides should probably relax some.... I think it's very neat how so many ages and types of people post on the DIS, very cool.:thumbsup2 And the main thing I first liked about the green thread is that there are two :-)dance3: ) sisters and various others in their family and others, that post on here. REally cool.:thumbsup2 Love a good family!:)

:scared1: Now were all in trouble.. How are we gonna talk about him if he can read what we say now.. :rolleyes1

Happy Posting all!

Well make sure you hang lots of lgmh's in your window when you go to POP. Oh and don't forget to decorate for your dd's competition.. Have a great time and drop by more often..

ANYWAY, now that I understand, I think that we older people dont mean ALL teenagers - just a few really. Both sides should probably relax some.... I think it's very neat how so many ages and types of people post on the DIS, very cool.:thumbsup2 And the main thing I first liked about the green thread is that there are two :-)dance3: ) sisters and various others in their family and others, that post on here. REally cool.:thumbsup2 Love a good family!:)

Don't forget the two sets of twins that post on here too.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
:teeth:

Hey Everybody :wave2:

I've been super busy at work. Hadn't had much time to get online the last few days. No telling what I missed here. LOL (not gonna try to catch up).

Don't ya'll just love afternoon naps? I sat down and took off my shoes when I got home from work at 1PM this afternoon, and ZONK. I slept for a little over 3 hours. I'm gonna try and do that tomorrow afternoon too. We've got a semi coming in late tomorrow night, and I want to be rested up.

Hope everyone's having a great week so far. I've gotta run to the dollar store. Catch y'all later.

Wow - you soooo lost me here, at first. Then I figured out you weren't using an, unknown to me, word pronounced a(soft a)-gIst (long I) but, actually using it as in age-ist..... (i.e. one who decriminates based on age - like descrimination... ageism.) Boy, I'm a little slow.:headache:

There are sisters on here! How cool is that?:rotfl:

I'm just a little mad, lol. ageism...:sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter