Our RV was hit by another RV this morning!

Just leaving Wal-mart about an hour away from WDW. So should check-in at Animal kingdom villas with-in the next two hours.

Post after we have settled in.

Saw on another topic that you just arrived at AKL. Have a great rest of your trip. You made it! Now go have a magical time!

j

The kids did not know till we pulled in and they were not sure till we checked in.

Took a while to get them to bed:rolleyes1

You did an amazing job of keeping it a secret I think you should check into a career with the CIA:worship:

ob1quixote Thank you for all you do.We have a great nursing service that makes a big difference in our lives.

The nursing service we use at home has an office near here. Both the nurse and the aide working with us are wonderful!

We are having a great time.Everyone has been so nice here.

pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust: Brat and her family need some serious pixie dust and our prayers. She reported on her pre trip report that her DH's brother passed away.

Thank you for the pixie dust CCIntrigue!

I just talked with both my Brothers on the phone, they are bringing MIL and our Mom here.MIL did not want DH to fly home.

They will fly in Monday! They will stay at a rental home.I do not know where it is yet.This will help DH more than anything I can think of doing for him.

Our insurance has us set-up to move to a rental home as well after we finish our stay here at AK.

We will have 5 days left on our park tickets but we bought the no-expri just in case someone got sick.

All n all we are holding up well and everyone here on the boards and at Disney has been so nice.The CMs here are very special.

:hug:

So sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers to all of you. I sure hope your next vacation is smooth sailing.

So sorry to hear of your loss. This trip seems determined not to be one of your favorite memories. :grouphug:

We are still having a good time even with everything that has happened.

We are doing BILs favorite Disney things as a way to remember him.

Since my Brothers are bringing MIL and our Mom here we will be going on a fishing excurstion since BIL loved to fish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter