Our return feels "real" now :)

mshanson3121

DIS Veteran
So we won't be back for about 17 more months, June 2017 (the plan is to arrive June 19th, and stay 13 nights) , but it's starting to feel "real", that we will actually be returning. We're putting the deposit down on our rental house in April when we get our tax refund. A year from now we'll be able to book our dining. I opened a special US$ savings account today that we're going to do the $1-52 savings plan. We're planning on maxing out the points on our reward card over the next year to cash in, which should be enough to pay for at least half of our tickets. I'm also going to try and max out my freelance work this year, which will also go into our "Disney" savings account. Next year's tax return will cover the balance of the costs. So, to actually be financially working towards it, really just makes it seem real. Anyone else find that?

Sounds like you have a great plan in action. 17 months will be here before you know it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter