• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

our pre trip report for Anna's wish trip

jas792

Earning My Ears
I hope I am doing this right :confused3 I was trying to find ideas for Anna for her wish trip. So I typed in ideas for a wish trip and in the results I found this disboard. I loved reading all the stories - for the last few weeks - today I saw a post with a link to the board to start a thread --so I hope I am in the right place to start posting my PTR..Anna is getting a wish from Marty Lyons Foundation. She was approved a while ago but does not have clearancefrom the doctor to travel so we have waited. She can travel now so we are going to call back the wish granter tommorrow. The only problem is we still don't know what to ask for. She loves stitch -- he is her favorite - she wants to meet the other characters in the stitch movies. Problem is they are only in Japan Disneyland. When I see if I am doing this right I will post her story - just not sure if I am in the right place
Thanks
Jo:wave2:

Jo, You are definitely doing it right, I am glad the link I posted helped you get here. :goodvibes Now for some pictures!!! :cheer2:

I simply wanted to encourage you to start writing and say:

thanks -- now I know I am in the right place -- can you tell me how to post pics :)

tonight I spoke on the phone to
Anna's wish coordinator. She said she will
get dates for us to go to GKTW and will call me back as soon as she knows.

I will tell you about my family. I am a single mom who who adopted three wonderful children.
The two youngest had avery hard start in life but that is all behind them now.
Terry is 16 and has aspbergers and a endocrince disorder.
Anna is 15 today -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA--
Anna came to me after her twin had passed away. they did not want her to stay in the hospital alone. I was able to adopt her at 4years old. She has brought so much joy into my life. She had many health issues. Heart surgeries, brain bleeds, she started lossing her vison and is legally blind.
But she never let anything hold her back -- she is full of life and a very happy girl. She has been stable and doing well. Then this past June she was going on a trip to see a play in NYC. The night b4 she couldnt get the words she wanted to say out. it got worse and worse and I brought her to the hospital that night ---it turned out she was having TIA's - small strokes-- they put her on meds in an IV to try to stop them. It turns out there is a blockage in her artery to her heart and not enough blood flow to her brain.
While we were at the hospital a very nice nurse apllied for her for a wish. We didnt know what to wish for so we googled "wish ideas" thats how I found this board. I am going to try to post pictures if I could figure out how

i can not understan how they are telling me directons to post photo's .. can someone please help me

thanks -- now I know I am in the right place -- can you tell me how to post pics :)

tonight I spoke on the phone to
Anna's wish coordinator. She said she will
get dates for us to go to GKTW and will call me back as soon as she knows.

I will tell you about my family. I am a single mom who who adopted three wonderful children.
The two youngest had avery hard start in life but that is all behind them now.
Terry is 16 and has aspbergers and a endocrince disorder.
Anna is 15 today -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA--
Anna came to me after her twin had passed away. they did not want her to stay in the hospital alone. I was able to adopt her at 4years old. She has brought so much joy into my life. She had many health issues. Heart surgeries, brain bleeds, she started lossing her vison and is legally blind.
But she never let anything hold her back -- she is full of life and a very happy girl. She has been stable and doing well. Then this past June she was going on a trip to see a play in NYC. The night b4 she couldnt get the words she wanted to say out. it got worse and worse and I brought her to the hospital that night ---it turned out she was having TIA's - small strokes-- they put her on meds in an IV to try to stop them. It turns out there is a blockage in her artery to her heart and not enough blood flow to her brain.
While we were at the hospital a very nice nurse apllied for her for a wish. We didnt know what to wish for so we googled "wish ideas" thats how I found this board. I am going to try to post pictures if I could figure out how

i can not understan how they are telling me directons to post photo's .. can someone please help me

Posting Pics is easy once you figure out how. I use photobucket, you will need to open an account, then follow these instructions Maroo has posted on page 1 of the wishtrippers thread, post 2. That post has a WEALTH of info and answers many of your questions. I honestly can't explain it any better than that. If you go step by step and trial and error it WILL work. Trust me, I was quite the novice before these boards and have learned a lot with patience and practice.

Happy Birthday to Anna, hope it was happy. :bday::bday::bday:

You said you had three children, I only read about two...Terry and Anna...

:welcome:

I'm sorry your family has gone through so much. Glad that Anna is getting her wish. :cheer2:

I hope she had a wonderful birthday!:bday:

I hope she's able to see Lilo & Stitch :)

I hope you are figuring things out about these PTR's :goodvibes I saw someone quoted you a post on the wishtrippers thread where I was asking questions and they wrote things out step by step for me. I am such a computer novice.

2mwihzo.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter