Our pictures...

Thank you for letting us look at your photos!!! They are stunning!!! CONGRATS!

I love the suits that you had the men in. I have been looking for that color everywhere but can not find it. :confused3 Where did you find them???

Thank you for letting us look at your photos!!! They are stunning!!! CONGRATS!

I love the suits that you had the men in. I have been looking for that color everywhere but can not find it. :confused3 Where did you find them???

I actually found them at JC Penney during the summer. They were having a huge sale trying to get rid of their summer-looking clothing, so I got them at a pretty good price, but their original price isn't too bad either. You should try to look there.

Thank you!!!! :cool1:

I would have never thought of JC Penny's, great idea!

I don't post much, so I didn't have a PJ or anything...but I LOVED reading everybody else's and seeing your pictures. So I thought some of you may want to see mine!

www.collages.net/disneyweddings

user name: Calvacca / Kennedy Wedding

password: 1971
Your pictures are beautiful you had alot taken we couldn't take many outside because of the wind and the cold but I love your beach ones you can view mine at
http://www.collages.net/disneyweddings/

McCoy / Brown

I am still trying to decide if I want to go with a Disney Photographer or an outside photographer. For those of you who did have a Disney Photographer any pros/cons of having them? Where you happy with their service?

How much does it cost to get a copy of the CD with all photographs on it, that way you can print the pictures you want on your own?

When you have Disney photograph you wedding how many photographers do you usually get?

I am still trying to decide if I want to go with a Disney Photographer or an outside photographer. For those of you who did have a Disney Photographer any pros/cons of having them? Where you happy with their service?

How much does it cost to get a copy of the CD with all photographs on it, that way you can print the pictures you want on your own?

When you have Disney photograph you wedding how many photographers do you usually get?

I had one photographer with Disney I am very pleased with my pictures, I wasn't ever told I could get them on a cd, just my photopasses. You could ask Disney

What beautiful pics! I love the vibrant orange color, it really POPPED in the pictures! Congrats and thanks for sharing! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter