Our pictures...

sandk

Mouseketeer
I don't post much, so I didn't have a PJ or anything...but I LOVED reading everybody else's and seeing your pictures. So I thought some of you may want to see mine!

www.collages.net/disneyweddings

user name: Calvacca / Kennedy Wedding

password: 1971

Stunning! You make a beautiful couple, may you share a lifetime of love & laughter.

:bride: Mrs. Disney Ron

Your pictures are beautiful! I love your flowers and centerpieces, too!

How beautiful!!!

: )

So gorgeous! Those pictures are breathtaking! You two are a beautiful couple!

I love your bouquet and the ceremony flowers were lovely. Great color combination. I also liked the guy's tan suits with coral shirts. The shots with the seagulls are amazing!

Congratulations on your marriage and best wishes for your life together!

Congrats on your marriage! Thank you for sharing your pictures! They are gorgeous!

Aww you guys are such a beautiful couple! I loved your dress,cake and flowers,absolutely stunning :)

You photos look AMAZING Stephanie!! I'm jealous!! Randy wont have mine done for another week or so :(

THANK YOU!! I was so impatient waiting for them...but Disney photography was great...they said they'd be in after 2 weeks and it was only about 9 days later. I ordered the high def cd too, so now i'm waiting impatiently to get that!

Everything looked great! I loved the vibrant orange theme for everything, it looks like you had a beautiful wedding!

I can't get it to work ?

what a shame ,, I copied and pasted the name and then typed in the pw ,

what am I doing wrong please ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter