Our Pictures from Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween DIS Party on October 5!

Lots of upcoming trips.....:goodvibes
Carol, Happy Graduation!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: I also hope that you have a most wonderful time on your visit to WDW, I can't wait to hear all about it when you return home and see lots of pics!!!!:tinker:
Cheryl, I hope that you have a wonderful time in Paris!!! It will be a great way for you to spend your Birthday. Sending you lots of pixie dust for safe travels and I truly hope you get to see Disneyland Paris, that will be awesome.pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:
Lindsey, I hope that you have a wonderful time on your cruise and in DL, please blow Johnny a kiss for me, or give him one if you get that close.:love: Can't wait to read your trippie when you get home!!!
Cheryl & Lindsey, lots of wishes for Wonderful Birthdays!!!:bday: :bday: party: party:

Lots of upcoming trips.....:goodvibes
Carol, Happy Graduation!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: I also hope that you have a most wonderful time on your visit to WDW, I can't wait to hear all about it when you return home and see lots of pics!!!!:tinker:
Cheryl, I hope that you have a wonderful time in Paris!!! It will be a great way for you to spend your Birthday. Sending you lots of pixie dust for safe travels and I truly hope you get to see Disneyland Paris, that will be awesome.pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:
Lindsey, I hope that you have a wonderful time on your cruise and in DL, please blow Johnny a kiss for me, or give him one if you get that close.:love: Can't wait to read your trippie when you get home!!!
Cheryl & Lindsey, lots of wishes for Wonderful Birthdays!!!:bday: :bday: party: party:

Thanks so much for the B-day wishes and the safe travels Jen! I really cant wait to leave tomorrow. It doesnt feel like were actually leaving! Its going to be so much fun!! I can't wait to show you all my pictures when I get back!!!

Carol Congratulations on your graduation! I hope you have a wonderful day and a great trip to Disney. Enjoy your graduation day you totally deserve the best! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

Lindsey I hope you have a wonderful cruise and trip to Disneyland! I can't wait to hear if you get to meet Johnny Depp! Make sure you blow him a kiss for me. :cloud9: I will be looking forward to your trip reports. And most of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! party: :bday: party:

I hope the rest of you have a wonderful week! October is slowly coming, hopefully it will be here before we know it!

Have a great night everyone See you all in a week!!

Awww, thanks for the congrats! I actually finished my last final tonight and my commencement is this Friday at 6:15 p.m. Woo-hoo! We leave for our two-week WDW trip in 6 days! I am beyond excited - I've never been to Epcot, MGM or Animal Kingdom before and I can't wait to experience them all!

If anyone wants park maps, guides or the like, please let me know and I'll be more than happy to pick them up for you! I will be back home on Tuesday, May 29.

Our DIS meet gets closer every day! I am so looking forward to meeting you all! :teeth:

Can someone help me out, I can't seem to find the Prince logo, when I go to the page where it is at, it just has a square with a red X in it, I was trying to give it to the t-shirt place yesterday and we couldn't get it to show up, can someone help me.
Also the tye dye shirt should be ready shortly and as soon as it is I will post the photos for all of you to see along with information and a deadline for the shirts. :) :) :)

Can someone help me out, I can't seem to find the Prince logo, when I go to the page where it is at, it just has a square with a red X in it, I was trying to give it to the t-shirt place yesterday and we couldn't get it to show up, can someone help me.
Also the tye dye shirt should be ready shortly and as soon as it is I will post the photos for all of you to see along with information and a deadline for the shirts. :) :) :)

Hi there! It was actually one of Kristine's Designs, who does alot of designs for DCL signs and I just went to her site and all the photos are a "X!" I'm wondering if there is a problem with the site she uploaded them to or if they somehow got deleted. :confused3 Not good! I thought I saved it to my computer, but I can't seem to find it! :confused: Hopefully, she'll have that taken care of soon.

Well, I just wanted to give my final post before I head off on my 4-night Disney Cruise & my trip to Disneyland! :woohoo: I can't believe it's finally here! :banana: I haven't even started packing yet and I have so much to do! I'm going to be so busy tomorrow and Saturday! We have to leave early Sunday morning. I can't wait! I'll be flying back late on Monday, May 21. I'll hopefully be able to get on The DIS before my family gets here on May 24. Be on the look out for my Trip Reports on the DCL thread and the Trip Reports page! I will be posting a ton of pictures! I can't wait to post my pictures and tell everyone about the "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End" Premiere! pirate: Have a great next couple of weeks! :yay:

Hey Lindsey,

Hope you have a blast! I can't wait to read your TR when you get back! :wizard:

Hi Girls,
I have had a few minutes to catch up. Been soooo busy lately with master's courses, work, extra work and family. Crazy! :upsidedow
I'm so glad to see that everyone's springtime trips and plans are going right on schedule. Yay!!:yay: Have fun and tell us all about it when you get back.
I have to go back a few pages to check out the tshirt print, but I'm sure it looks great. princess: I would like a v-neck size 6-8. My friend will need an XL, v-neck also. Please let us know the prices. Are they all going to be lime green?
I hope you are all well.
Oh, one more question - do you think it is OK if we wait and buy our MNSSHP tickets when we get down there? If it is pouring rain and the party is cancelled we would lose our $, right?
I'll check back later. :wave2:

Lesley

Hi Girls,
I have had a few minutes to catch up. Been soooo busy lately with master's courses, work, extra work and family. Crazy! :upsidedow
I'm so glad to see that everyone's springtime trips and plans are going right on schedule. Yay!!:yay: Have fun and tell us all about it when you get back.
I have to go back a few pages to check out the tshirt print, but I'm sure it looks great. princess: I would like a v-neck size 6-8. My friend will need an XL, v-neck also. Please let us know the prices. Are they all going to be lime green?
I hope you are all well.
Oh, one more question - do you think it is OK if we wait and buy our MNSSHP tickets when we get down there? If it is pouring rain and the party is cancelled we would lose our $, right?
I'll check back later. :wave2:

Lesley

Hi There, I think everyone decided that the t-shirts would be the lime green ones. I will let you know prices as soon as the company that I am working with lets me know.

I am not sure about waiting until you get there to get your tickets, I guess it would be ok, but I do know that sometimes they sell out. So I guess it is really up to you and what you would rather do.:)

Hey Everyone!!! :wave:

I just wanted to check in and see whats going on and say that I'm back from Paris. It was such a wonderful trip and the city is so beautiful! Unfortunately we didnt get to go to Disneyland Paris, there just wasnt enough time. But I got brocherurs lol and pictures of Disney buses driving around the city. If you ever get a chance to go to Paris dont think twice. Its amazing!! I'll post pictures if you want to see!! I hope you all are doing well!

Welcome Back!
I just returned from Italy myself. Wonderful country. Missing the gelato already!

I just wanted to check in and see whats going on and say that I'm back from Paris. It was such a wonderful trip and the city is so beautiful! Unfortunately we didnt get to go to Disneyland Paris, there just wasnt enough time. But I got brocherurs lol and pictures of Disney buses driving around the city. If you ever get a chance to go to Paris dont think twice. Its amazing!! I'll post pictures if you want to see!! I hope you all are doing well!

Welcome Home Cheryl!!!!:goodvibes Sounds like you had an amazing trip, I can't wait to see your photos, please post them!!! Tell us all about it. Can't wait to see your photos, now it is time for our DIS trip planning!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

:welcome: BACK:cheer2:
Glad you had a blast!!!! Show some pics...

Welcome back, Cheryl! Glad you had a fabulous time in Paris & can't wait to see the pictures. :thumbsup2

Also ... I was wondering if it'd be possible for me to get in on the day-after action at the Sci-Fi. It turns out I'll be able to make it to the meet after all and I'd love to join you guys!

Welcome back, Cheryl! Glad you had a fabulous time in Paris & can't wait to see the pictures. :thumbsup2

Also ... I was wondering if it'd be possible for me to get in on the day-after action at the Sci-Fi. It turns out I'll be able to make it to the meet after all and I'd love to join you guys!

Thats so exciting that you will be able to make it now! See things do turn around!!! We would love to have you join us for the MGM meet :banana:

Thanks everyone for the welcome home! Im working on my pictures so you will see em soon :goodvibes

Hey Everyone, I was thinking about something. Would you all be interested, well those who are going to the MGM meet on Saturday, instead of dining at Sci-Fi, do you want to do a Fantasmic dinner package, and then we could see Fantasmic, I have never seen Fantasmic and was just looking at the dinner packages, we would need a head count though so I could call and make the reservations asap. Let me know then. :)

Hey guys here are a few pics from my trip. Ill post more as soon as I upload them to photobucket.

sorry they are big I dont know how to resize them.

Paris-07024.jpg
The Eiffel Tower

Paris-07041.jpg
This is my foot on the 600th step. There were 670 stairs to the second level. We couldnt climb to the top level because the stairs were closed due to the wind.

Paris-07306.jpg
The sunset from the top of the Eiffel tower on our last day after taking the elevator.

Hey Everyone, I was thinking about something. Would you all be interested, well those who are going to the MGM meet on Saturday, instead of dining at Sci-Fi, do you want to do a Fantasmic dinner package, and then we could see Fantasmic, I have never seen Fantasmic and was just looking at the dinner packages, we would need a head count though so I could call and make the reservations asap. Let me know then. :)

Sounds good to me. Fantasmic is an awesome show!!!

Sounds good!!!

--------------------------
Great Sunset pic!!!!! I have to go to Paris someday

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter