Our Pictures from Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween DIS Party on October 5!

The shirt sites sound great! Are we going with the lime green shirts?

Here is the design for the front! Make sure to save it to your computers, in case you lose it here on the thread in all the pages! :goodvibes

gw22jpg-1.jpg

Did we want to put our DIS names on the front?

And then, "DIS Halloween Party 2007"

Let's all agree, so we can all have the same shirts!

And...

I know we found a picture on here we liked for the back. It was the Mickey head with Halloween designs, I know Piglet was on it jumping out of a pumpkin and it said Peek-A-Boo! It's here on the thread somewhere! Can someone help me find it? :confused:

And about the men, we don't have a design for them, but the one for the back of the shirts would be one men and women can wear. We may have to see if there is any DISigners that can make the same type of design put with the Princes. There just aren't as many options out there.

The shirt sites sound great! Are we going with the lime green shirts?

And about the men, we don't have a design for them, but the one for the back of the shirts would be one men and women can wear. We may have to see if there is any DISigners that can make the same type of design put with the Princes. There just aren't as many options out there.

Hmmm I dont know what color shirt we decided on (or if we even picked) but if we do the lime green we are sure to stand out in the crowd! :banana: That may be kind of fun and easy for other dis-ers to spot us.

And for the men we can put a post on the "Dis"igns board and see if they can work with us for a design.

Here is the design most of us agreed on for the back of our shirts. Make sure to save this one too! :thumbsup2

peekaboo.jpg

I say we put our names on the front of our shirts. Should we put our little slogan, " DIS Halloween Party" or something like that on the front or the back?

I'm going to try to get my printed in the "Waltography!" I hope that's possible! :)

I agree we need to wear lime green shirts to represent The DIS! :banana:

Here is the design most of us agreed on for the back of our shirts. Make sure to save this one too! :thumbsup2

I say we put our names on the front of our shirts. Should we put our little slogan, " DIS Halloween Party" or something like that on the front or the back?

I'm going to try to get my printed in the "Waltography!" I hope that's possible! :)

I agree we need to wear lime green shirts to represent The DIS! :banana:

Should we put the shirts to a vote?

front design

back design

and color of shirts?

I love the designs so any design we pick works for me.

I hope you all are having wonderful weekend. The weather is finally nice up here It's in the mid 70's now! No more flooding for us! :banana:

Hey girls I was just reading posts around the boards and came across this

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1428473

theres going to be a new BBB in the castle!! Starting September 10th. Maybe we should switch to this location? How cool would that be?! Truly a princess moment. :goodvibes Well I just thought I would share this!

Hey Cheryl, This is an awesome find!!! I am so for it!!! If no one minds I think I will call on the 29th to change our reservations over there. What do you all think?? I think it will truly be a Princess experience. princess: princess: princess:

Should we put the shirts to a vote?

front design

back design

and color of shirts?

I love the designs so any design we pick works for me.

I hope you all are having wonderful weekend. The weather is finally nice up here It's in the mid 70's now! No more flooding for us! :banana:

This is a good idea, my vote would be the design Lindsey found for the front, the pumpkin for the back, our DIS names on the front, and maybe on the back DIS Meet 2007, I also vote for lime green shirts. :)

I think it would be fun to attend this meet. I will be making my rounds through all of the special functions for the holiday but this will be my first year to the Disney one. I went twice last year to Uni's event. I could of just done one night there.

Hey girls I was just reading posts around the boards and came across this

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1428473

theres going to be a new BBB in the castle!! Starting September 10th. Maybe we should switch to this location? How cool would that be?! Truly a princess moment. :goodvibes Well I just thought I would share this!

That's going to be my 20th birthday (Sept. 10th)! :cool1:

Just thought I'd pop in for a hello. I'm constantly lurking on this thread (I'm still subscribed!) and I have to tell you, I'm so envious of all of the wonderful things you guys are planning to do together. :guilty: :sad1: Here's to hoping (and wishing and praying) I will be able to join you all!! :grouphug: :goodvibes

That's going to be my 20th birthday (Sept. 10th)! :cool1:

Just thought I'd pop in for a hello. I'm constantly lurking on this thread (I'm still subscribed!) and I have to tell you, I'm so envious of all of the wonderful things you guys are planning to do together. :guilty: :sad1: Here's to hoping (and wishing and praying) I will be able to join you all!! :grouphug: :goodvibes

Happy early Birthday!

I wish you were still going. Theres still 5+ months till we go so who knows things may turn around for you! :wizard: Lots of extra pixie dust being sent your way! :wizard:

If everyone who is going to the BBB meet would check in here and let me know for sure if you would like to go to the BBB at the Castle, I think that would be aweosme and also I was thinking since we don't have the travel time then to and from DTD, should we move the appointment back to 2?? That will give us plenty of time to even walk around the park and make our LTT ressie. If you could all check in on our thread here, then I can call next Sunday and move our ressies over to the castle!!! So exciting!!!:goodvibes

If everyone who is going to the BBB meet would check in here and let me know for sure if you would like to go to the BBB at the Castle, I think that would be aweosme and also I was thinking since we don't have the travel time then to and from DTD, should we move the appointment back to 2?? That will give us plenty of time to even walk around the park and make our LTT ressie. If you could all check in on our thread here, then I can call next Sunday and move our ressies over to the castle!!! So exciting!!!:goodvibes

I think the Castle idea is fantasic, especially since it'll be brand new when we go! It'll be a much more exciting experience! We could even make the appointment at 2:30pm. We will have plenty of time! This will also be a lot easier with dinner and the party being at MK! :banana: Can we actually already start booking at the Castle?

Hey ladies! I read on another thread that the first day we can call to book our BBB appointment in the Castle is Sunday, April 29. That is in one week from today! Since I bet that day is going to be crazy with people calling for an appointment, does anyone want to volunteer calling right when they open?

If we can get it, I am ALL for changing our BBB ressie to the castle! And the 2:30 time sounds great - that will give us plenty of time to get all princessed up and then go have dinner at LTT! :woohoo:

EDITED TO ADD: Whoops. . .I just read that you will call next Sunday, Jen! Sorry about that! I need to learn to READ the thread before I post! :teeth:

I'm so on board with the Cinderella castle BBB! Im so glad I found that thread because I wouldnt of heard about it otherwise. This is going to be so much fun. 2:30 sounds good. Just check in at 2:15. Im suprised there hasnt been more of a buzz about this new BBB here on the boards. Oh well we will be able to get the appt we want! :banana:

Good Morning!!! I will go ahead then and call on Sunday to make our new BBB appointment, I will try and get us a 2:30 ressie at the new BBB in the castle, will let you all know how it goes then.

Anyone know what is going on with the t-shirts, has anyone played around with either site to see which one we would like to use. Just curious.:)

Alright so I went back to the Official BBB FAQ's and info thread and they are posting about the "info" on the new castle BBB. Some say that they called reservations and they were told that there isnt going to be a new location while others say they were told that there is a new BBB.

I dont want to be a damper but now I'm kind of nervous that there really isnt going to be a new BBB. The people posting saying that there is a new BBB have low post counts and have just joined so I hope they arent pulling our legs. I hope we can get it all figured out. heres the link if anyone wants to read http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1333944&page=32 page 32

Alright so I went back to the Official BBB FAQ's and info thread and they are posting about the "info" on the new castle BBB. Some say that they called reservations and they were told that there isnt going to be a new location while others say they were told that there is a new BBB.

I dont want to be a damper but now I'm kind of nervous that there really isnt going to be a new BBB. The people posting saying that there is a new BBB have low post counts and have just joined so I hope they arent pulling our legs. I hope we can get it all figured out. heres the link if anyone wants to read http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1333944&page=32 page 32

I actually called yesterday, was just curious about it and to see if there was any way that I could make our ressie earlier then the 29th, the first guy I spoke to had me in tears, he was so very rude and said he had no idea what I was talking about. Then I called back a little while later and got a really super nice lady and she said yes everything is correct and that I can call on Sunday. So, that is what I am going to do, I just hope that they know what I am talking about on Sunday. Lets hope for the best!!!:)

Hi Ladies, I tried the t-shirt company online and was just getting frustrated so I am going to go ahead and go through the book that the company I usually use gave me and try and post pictures of there different shirts, if I remember correctly some of you liked regular shirts, some the baby doll and some the v-neck, if there are any others let me know. I will try and post some photos and then you can all let me know what you think and then I can go in and get prices. Let meknow how you all feel. :)

I actually called yesterday, was just curious about it and to see if there was any way that I could make our ressie earlier then the 29th, the first guy I spoke to had me in tears, he was so very rude and said he had no idea what I was talking about. Then I called back a little while later and got a really super nice lady and she said yes everything is correct and that I can call on Sunday. So, that is what I am going to do, I just hope that they know what I am talking about on Sunday. Lets hope for the best!!!:)

Aw Jen I'm sorry the first guy was rude to you! Thats aweful. Im glad the second woman knew what the plans for the new BBB are. I hope they do on sunday. Im suprised there isnt more buzz about this new BBB here on the dis.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter