• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our pics from the 5/17 Eastern cruise -- just added more pics!!!

Hey MJ, loved your pictures!!!! Makes me excited and anxious for our cruise!!

Lisa

Very nice photos, thanks for sharing them with us, 11 more weeks to go, and it will be our turn on the Magic!!!

Andy

Thanks for sharing your pictures... they were GREAT!!

Awesome pictures! Looks like you had a fantastic time!
Thank you for sharing!

you have a great looking family.. thanks for sharing., it sure takes me back... uggg six more months :(

Great Pix!

Thanks for posting them. We only have about 35 more days to go! Just watched the Magic pull out from the dock.

:crazy: :jester: :earsgirl:

Hi MJ,...great pics...your kids look great too!! What kind of camera do you have? Your pics always look nice. I'm shopping for a digital soon.....

Great pictures...can you tell me which beach you were at on page 2 of your pix???

I still have to label each pic with a description.....but the first beach were at was in St. Maarten so that would Bikini Beach at Orient Beach. Orient Beach has many different beach clubs and our cab driver took us to Bikini Beach. We have been there before and liked the area. I believe the DCL beach excursion goes to Waikiki Beach which is just a few umbrellas down from our beach club.

The other beach would be at St. Thomas and that was at Megans Bay which we did not like as much as Sapphire Beach Club which we have gone to 3 times before.

tezb....we have a Sony P5 3.2 mega pixel digital camera. One of the problems I found with any camera that has a display screen is that out in the sun it is very hard to see on the screen. I usually just use the view finder the old fashioned way!!! Indoors the display screen is fine but outside in the sun there is too much glare.

MJ

thanks MJ, I think I know someone else w/ that camera. Sounds like a good one....

MJ ~

Your great trip reports and pictures are always a real treat! Glad you had a wonderful birthday cruise. Your family is beautiful!
P.S. Best wishes to your son in college.

Thanks for sharing those great pictures, we always enjoy your vacation slideshow!

Originally posted by mmouse37
I
tezb....we have a Sony P5 3.2 mega pixel digital camera. One of the problems I found with any camera that has a display screen is that out in the sun it is very hard to see on the screen. I usually just use the view finder the old fashioned way!!! Indoors the display screen is fine but outside in the sun there is too much glare.

MJ

mmouse37, thanks for that comment on the camera. We are currently looking into a digital camera.

The pics really brought me back to the Eastern cruise we took in January. Our next trip is a Land and Sea, so we just go to Nassau and CC, but we are trying to find the right time for our next Magic cruise.

Thanks again!

We have been thinking about a digital for quite some time,, we went to best buy today and they have the new Sony p72 which is basically her camera with a few extra things, they have addressed the sunlight or darkness on the lcd with a new menu thst can say it is bright out or dark and changes the lcd. the zoom now can do wide angle or telephoto,, I am so pyched to try it out,, the batteries are charging as I type, we did get a huge memory stick in addtion to the little 16mg they give you for free, this one should hold at least 100 photos, the camera can even do MPG movies and is wired for sound.,. I can't wait to catch DH snoring tonight ...

Great pictures MJ!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: I really enjoyed them. Thanks for sharing with everyone. Very nice looking family.

Jennifer

You have a lovely family. Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Happy Cruising!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter