Our Pics Are Up!!

kicks1282

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

It'll be a little bit until I can get my TR together but here is our picture information:

www.epic-photos.com
Click on "your gallery" at the top
The first two links are ours - Rob & Kendra's Wedding Ceremony and Rob & Kendra's Wedding Reception

Enjoy!

Oh my gosh! My dad had that same tuxedo as the picture in shot 6 of your wedding photos. My mom still complains about it to this day. "I left him to manage one detail and that is what I ended up with..."

That picture just really stuck out for me because it looks a lot like my parents wedding photo.

Your wedding looks beautiful. I really like the bridesmaid dresses, especially the color.

great photos

I love the ones on the firetruck....you looked like you had some fun
the black & whites are so elegant
your bridesmaids looked like they ALL wanted your bouqet;)
Congratulations

Great pictures! You were a lovely bride! How does it feel? You can see that your day was WONDERFUL

Awww you guys are so sweet!

We definitely had a blast - the fire truck pics have a story behind them. I'm sure you all know about the "fire hall wedding" joke. Well, I am definitely not a country girl (although I came from there - I can't stand country music, or anything country) but I work near Philadelphia now where weddings are, shall we say, an expensive social event (to put it nicely). I couldn't believe how much people I work with were spending on their weddings (I was the third in a year for my team) and so when my photographer said "Hey, the fire trucks just came back from a call and they're parked out front" I jumped at the chance to "beat" the stereotype. :goodvibes :woohoo:

My dad jokes to this day that he really wanted to find another powder blue tux to wear to my wedding. The worst part is DH encouraged him (he's still upset I wasn't crazy about his idea to wear a top hat, cane and wing-tips)!

Oh and my BMs definitely were "serious" about the bouquet! I had to yell at them "No personal fouls!" as I was tossing it!

What a blast - I hope that all of you have/had just as much fun as we had! I know the planning can really get to you (trust me - I know all about in-laws!) but I can't even express how worth it the day was for us. :bride:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter