OUR PARK STRATEGY...Your thoughts?

cyclonewriter

Earning My Ears
Hubby and I are going to be in Disney from 8/24-09/01...We have all of our ADRs....We will be spending at least 2 days in MK and 2 in Epcot...with 1 full day in the other 2 parks...and an extra day to go where we feel we missed something....

After discussion...research...and more discussion...here is our strategy:

Be Grateful to be at Disney
Enjoy Every Moment
Relax...Don't stress if we miss an attraction or two....
Laugh A lot.....
Eat A lot.....
and......Be Grateful that we have the opportunity to be at Disney....

Any thoughts? :banana::banana::banana:

Hubby and I are going to be in Disney from 8/24-09/01...We have all of our ADRs....We will be spending at least 2 days in MK and 2 in Epcot...with 1 full day in the other 2 parks...and an extra day to go where we feel we missed something....

Enjoy Every Moment
Laugh A lot.....
Eat A lot.....

Looks like a successful plan to me!
disney-3.gif
disney-3.gif

VERY wise park strategy! Seriously, that's THE mindset to take with you to each park. Also make sure to take in the atmosphere, the details and the little things.

But other than that, I might recommend to get there at rope drop and to utilize fastpass! ;)

Enjoy Every Moment
Laugh A lot.....
Eat A lot.....

I think you are so right. I am going to write y9our strategy on a little card and stick it in my backpack. Key to the Happiest Place on Earth: Enjoy!

Enjoy Every Moment
Laugh A lot.....
Eat A lot.....

Well, okay, but that does need to be laminated and put in a three-ring binder! Just lettin' you know. Them's the rules. :rotfl:

Have a great trip!

That is a great strategy!

What I try and tell myself (type A personality who has a hard time not doing WDW commando style) is the following:

You can't experience all that WDW has to offer in one trip. Just enjoy the little things (seeing a kid with a Mickey head balloon, Dole whips, and people watching (!) Also, RELAX and really savor the table service meals. It's a great break to your day and a gift to what will be very tired feet!

Have a great trip, and leave some things undone-- that's reason enough for a return visit!

That is a great strategy!

What I try and tell myself (type A personality who has a hard time not doing WDW commando style) is the following:

You can't experience all that WDW has to offer in one trip. Just enjoy the little things (seeing a kid with a Mickey head balloon, Dole whips, and people watching (!) Also, RELAX and really savor the table service meals. It's a great break to your day and a gift to what will be very tired feet!

Have a great trip, and leave some things undone-- that's reason enough for a return visit!

i love this strategy. unfortunately, i have never been able to follow it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter